Author Topic: Yishunbike and Light Carbon  (Read 2905 times)

Deivid

Yishunbike and Light Carbon
« on: June 30, 2020, 06:46:39 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've been doing some research about carbon frames for an OE project and found this two carbon companies. It caught my attention the similitudes between some of their products and I wonder if they are the same company or share part of the moulds. They are located in the same area, but different numbers.

Do you have any experience with them or do you have some information about these companies? Do you know if they are manufacturers or resales?

There is also a company called QHY that I found they have the same frame than one of the Light Carbon portfolio, but the Light Carbon one is much more expensive for the same MOQ. Do you have some information about QHY?

BR

David.

svanimpe

Re: Yishunbike and Light Carbon
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
Yes, they are the same company. I believe Light Carbon is for retail customers, while Yishun handles OEM customers.

I've ridden their LCG010D gravel frame and gravel wheels for the past year and am really happy with them. Excellent quality, and good communication also.

Jeroen

Re: Yishunbike and Light Carbon
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2021, 12:36:57 PM »
Before buying my lightcarbon lcr004d I also did some digging. Somewhere in the net, I found that the both companies work together. Yishun focusses on wheels, lightcarbon on frames. I've got now 3000km on mine (incl carbon wheels) and am very satisfied with the quality.
Lightcarbon is now officially being imported in the EU in Holland, btw. And there's an office in Germany indicated on their internet site.