Author Topic: List of 27.5 (650b) Frames  (Read 38379 times)

mnguyen1224

Re: List of 27.5 (650b) Frames
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »
I just found this Enduro frame P9 on ICAN.  Looks nice! Plenty of travel, pretty slack at 66.1.  Kinda long chain stays though... but it looks like the BB is threaded instead of press fit which would be awesome.  I wonder why they did a 30.9 seatpost diameter instead of 31.6.

http://www.icanbikes.com/html/MTB/27_5ER_frame/338.html#bk_desc_tab

rideczech

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2017, 03:16:37 PM »
New here...I will be taking delivery of an Ican P9 next week. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Will post back with pics etc....

ijak

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2017, 04:23:19 PM »
New here...I will be taking delivery of an Ican P9 next week. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Will post back with pics etc....

I am looking into ordering this frame in the next couple weeks. Did you order rear shock with it?

rideczech

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2017, 07:01:02 AM »

I am looking into ordering this frame in the next couple weeks. Did you order rear shock with it?

I ordered a rs super deluxe through them.  Not in stock until end of the month. They also supplied me with an x fusion sweep roughcut for cheaps! Just need to prove to customs the low value!!?

ijak

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 12:49:22 AM »

I ordered a rs super deluxe through them.  Not in stock until end of the month. They also supplied me with an x fusion sweep roughcut for cheaps! Just need to prove to customs the low value!!?

I ordered mine too with a super delux. Let's start another forum thread specifically for the p9. We can give reviews and update each other on build...

rideczech

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 08:45:15 AM »

[/quote]

I ordered mine too with a super delux. Let's start another forum thread specifically for the p9. We can give reviews and update each other on build...
[/quote]

Just taken delivery...will add photos and start new thread once I'm back from shredding in the Swiss alps! :-)

bxcc

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 01:01:05 PM »

Just taken delivery...will add photos and start new thread once I'm back from shredding in the Swiss alps! :-)

Awesome! Enjoy Switzerland. Where are you going in Switzerland? I was just there 3 weeks ago.

rideczech

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »

Awesome! Enjoy Switzerland. Where are you going in Switzerland? I was just there 3 weeks ago.

If I told you I'd have to kill you! ;-)

rideczech

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 07:50:01 AM »
The build has started....still waiting on the shock though... Also got some rims from Ican....they built up real nice!! I have been building wheels for 20 years and these went together the best! Great finish on the rims....

liukjam

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2017, 08:18:32 AM »
The build has started....still waiting on the shock though... Also got some rims from Ican....they built up real nice!! I have been building wheels for 20 years and these went together the best! Great finish on the rims....

Hey Man!
Very nice bike! c'grats!

Size of your ican wheels ?