Author Topic: Chinese cycling clothes  (Read 37516 times)

jhearrtot

Re: Chinese cycling clothes
« Reply #360 on: April 03, 2024, 09:06:06 AM »
so I ordered a YKYWBIKE 3/4 bib during the Anniversary sale and it just arrived yesterday.

The quality is so good, especially the Elastic Interface chamois.

One thing I noticed though is that I possibly derped when I ordered it, not knowing it was for women ;D

But hey, it still fits great!

Pedaldancer

« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2024, 01:14:58 PM »
so I ordered a YKYWBIKE 3/4 bib during the Anniversary sale and it just arrived yesterday.

One thing I noticed though is that I possibly derped when I ordered it, not knowing it was for women ;D

;D if it fits, just use it.
I like men's bibs more.. since there is no obvious marking... and even if ...

Kraxler

« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2024, 02:15:03 AM »
Hello,
I am looking for good quality MTB T-shirts for enduro, XC and touring use.

Does anyone have any experience with T-shirts that are available from Aliexpress?

pushpush

« Reply #363 on: April 04, 2024, 09:20:44 AM »

I have a couple ykyw bib shorts. They are good for the price and I use them on the trainer mostly. I don't find them to be as comfortable as my PI and PMCC bibs even though I bought the more expensive ykyw. But for $40 bucks each, these are ideal for trainer use and having some spare bibs around. The quality however is excellent IMO. Good materials, good stitching and construction, smooth seams, comfortable straps.

FWIW, I am 6' / 170lbs, long torso and short legs. YKYW AsianXL are a good fit. I could probably squeeze into an AsianL for more compression, but that might be too small.