Author Topic: Forum name?  (Read 2956 times)

Sitar_Ned

Re: Forum name?
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2021, 05:08:20 PM »
Thank you for for the very thorough and thoughtful response Sistar_Ned! It sounds like we share a lot of the same values. I hear everything you're saying and appreciate where it's coming from and your openness to have the conversation in a respectful way.

Personally I don't think I was ever offended by the name, it just got me thinking, so I wanted to get the conversation going in case others may be thinking the same or it got other thinking about that as well. I definitely didn't mean to point fingers at anyone either participating in the forum or those organizing it, so if it came across like that, apologies.

This seems like a really great space and I personally have gotten a lot of value from it, so for that thank you.

No need to apologize at all. It came across to me just as you intended it to, as an effort to start a conversation. I didn't feel you were pointing fingers at anyone. And you're very welcome. Thank you and all the other members for being a part of and contributing to this community.

But at least spell my name right man! ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 05:19:43 PM by Sitar_Ned »

hazzer19

Re: Forum name?
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 12:06:42 PM »
No need to apologize at all. It came across to me just as you intended it to, as an effort to start a conversation. I didn't feel you were pointing fingers at anyone. And you're very welcome. Thank you and all the other members for being a part of and contributing to this community.

But at least spell my name right man! ;D

haha shoot! Sorry about that Sitar_Ned! Can you tell I'm Canadian??  ;D - And thanks again for the platform