Author Topic: Problems Aliexpress Shop Bikinge Store  (Read 646 times)

Zoc

Problems Aliexpress Shop Bikinge Store
« on: June 28, 2021, 06:27:47 AM »
Hello,

wanted to warn you,
ordered several parts from Bikinge Store via Aliexpress

First wrong adress on the parcel, after contacting my local postal service i could find the parcel
3 products missing,
first trying to contact the seller, he wanted to check with his warehouse,
no response
opening dispute with aliexpress to get refound,
only the cheap products have been accepted,
still open order over USD 58,

Aliexpress is on the sellers side,
still trying to find a solution with the seller,
instead next step is using paypall

carbonazza

Re: Problems Aliexpress Shop Bikinge Store
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 10:16:55 AM »
This is not really a problem of this particular shop.
Shipping issues happen. Mistakes too.

Some of my orders took months to arrive.
Even sometimes after winning a dispute and being reimbursed.

In general, sellers fix/compensate any mistake or lost package get reimbursed by Ali.
It just can take ages, with cumbersome communications with both Ali and the seller.

Zoc

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 10:15:26 AM »
update
after describing what happened aliexpress decided for me
should get refund

very fast and easy

agaragar

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 09:14:24 AM »
Same here.

My brakes never reach destination.

Got full refund.

Funks

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
It's not only these guys - I ordered some stuff from ZTTO (official store) as well on Ali Express and once it got state side - went into La la land with USPS.

I'm not sure if they are putting in the wrong zip codes, writing it too small, and basically it's getting screwed up when sorted by the USPS machines.

Mine was supposed to be delivered in california but for some reason, it kept heading eastward from California - lol.

emu26

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2021, 03:16:02 AM »
Funks, how long have you been waiting?

Covid has done crazy stuff to shipping and I think Ali has changed the services they use / offer.  I'm in Australia and before covid stuff would come directly to me. My last 4 or 5 orders get handed to a company called UCL, I think when it hits Australia but possibly before it leaves China. They then stick a different label on it and hand it to Aus post who then deliver it. Makes no sense to me as Aus post previously delivered it anyway.  It's possible they are collating many orders before they ship and sending them together to then be separated and forwarded on once they get here.  Either way all I know is they can disappear "in the air" for days at a time and even when they land and clear customs, they can again disappear for much longer periods of time than they did pre covid and UCL.