Author Topic: WXY / XDB shipping after July 1st  (Read 1909 times)

wijmaar

Re: WXY / XDB shipping after July 1st
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2021, 05:07:05 AM »
 :'(

My WXY plane atm...

carbonazza

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2021, 10:03:57 AM »
I've just received two frame boxes that were sent the 28th of June too.
Next time, try to get this one :)

wijmaar

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2021, 01:25:11 AM »
I'm collecting all the WXY statuses possible  ;D

I do get the feeling that the status is somewhat random, especially as it always seems to change at these exact timeslots (mostly 09:00).

OlieSimpson

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2021, 01:31:57 PM »
FSA ACR is correct. We needed a shorter stem compared to what was available. Very happy with the seamless connection, but the stem and spacers were hard to get over the steerer. Maybe it is not perfectly round.
Weird that the frames didn't go with the same plane..

Any updates on how the build is coming along?

Specifically on the ACR Headset and Stem combo, did you have to do any mods to get them to fit or were they okay out of the box? Can you also provide a link to the exact ACR headset, stem and bar that you've bought as I might do the same for my 168 to shorten the cockpit.

Thanks!

vasnd

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2021, 04:21:33 PM »
Any updates on how the build is coming along?

Specifically on the ACR Headset and Stem combo, did you have to do any mods to get them to fit or were they okay out of the box? Can you also provide a link to the exact ACR headset, stem and bar that you've bought as I might do the same for my 168 to shorten the cockpit.

Thanks!
The build is going great, everything fits and looks slick. I did not need to modify anything.
We went with the FSA No.55R 1.5" headset and non-series stem. You can't put spacers on top of this stem so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to dial in the fit. The FSA ACR compatible handlebar choice is very limited, I'd look at that first before deciding. We went with an energy super compact.