Author Topic: 11.11 deals from the big boys  (Read 946 times)

noodleshop

11.11 deals from the big boys
« on: November 03, 2021, 08:56:41 AM »
Hey everyone, just curious if anyone knows whether the 'big boys' - the likes of Carbonda, LightCarbon, Haideli, etc. do have 11.11 sales? It seems like their websites aren't often updated with any information on this.

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on some stuff from Carbonda, and was wondering if 11.11 would be a good time to do so, or if there's no need to rush. Would appreciate anyone's expertise on this.

Thanks!
- Noodleshop

1Sigma

Re: 11.11 deals from the big boys
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 09:22:02 AM »
Hi Noodleshop,

If they do have any sales, it would likely be through eCommerce platforms (AliX, Taobao, etc.) and not directly on their site.

Haven't heard or seen anything myself though.
Better than average - Extra Average

Irideslowly

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 09:47:26 AM »
Jim from light carbon said this to me yesterday.

Keep touch, when we have some discount I will let you know, but not now.
In hot season all frames have nodoscount.

noodleshop

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 10:18:46 PM »
Thanks all, appreciate the advice!

Wendy from LightCarbon told me they are having a $30 discount on their wheelsets for 11.11. Sounds like it might be a good reason to pull the trigger. Their DT Swiss wheelset prices seem to have gone up though, when I asked about this Wendy told me it was because DT raised their prices.. Have no idea about that  :o

Eddy-haideli

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2021, 02:54:23 AM »
I am Eddy the salesman from haideli company( Tideace Brand) , all the customers from the Chinertown.
For the purchasing on 11.11 shopping day, if you have the interesting of our goods.

Contact me would got the discount, eddy@haidelibicycle.com

This is our ebay store listing.
https://www.ebay.com/str/haidelibikes

Thanks.
Eddy