Author Topic: FS AM831 Medium Frame Big Set  (Read 568 times)

Gigelz

FS AM831 Medium Frame Big Set
« on: April 07, 2022, 02:44:36 AM »
hello,

unfortunately i can´t get all the components ready for this project so i need to sell the frame and some other stuff too.
the frame is the fs 831 from haideli which has the JJJ bolt upgrade already installed. the fitment is 100% perfect. i secured everything with loctite. paintjob was done by haideli too, in YS804 fluorescent green. the color is a little bit darker in reality than it looks like on the following pictures. furthermore there is a special taylormade shock bushing included which was made by german engineering company huber bushings. this bushing set is exactly 22,8mm in width and fits perfectly in the lower rocker link. it can be used with rockshox, fox, dvo... and every other shock company which is using the same bearing bushing size. there are too bushings included with slightly different diameters. so you can set up the "play" and "tightness" by yourself. i will also include an original santa cruz rear fender and chainstay protector. to solve the fork hitting issue i got a special crown race which fits 45x45 campa style bearings, same size as the lower haideli bearing. it looks almost perfect in line with the steering tube. also there is a brand new sram bb92 dub bearing already pressed in. all spacers and everything is included. the standard delivery stuff from haideli (headset, rear axle, seatpost clamp, chainstay protector) are included aswell. if you need some more components (different seatpost clamp, carbon handlebar, carbon seatpost, kalloy ultralight 60mm stem...) please feel free to ask me :)

i can ship to almost everywhere in the world with german dhl service. its usually pretty fast and reliable. shipping costs depends on where you are living.

price for everything together is 850€+shipping.

you can pay with paypal or bank transfer if you want.

different seatpost clamp, carbon handlebar, carbon seatpost, kalloy ultralight 60mm stem...) please feel free to ask me :)

regards
nico