Author Topic: help! I'm going to hong kong! anyone know where to buy frame there?  (Read 1978 times)

chippychips

hi guys!

i'm planning to buy a Carbon MTB 29er frame and I'm going to hong kong next week, does any body here know any shop in hing kong where i can buy the frames? has anyone here bought the frame in a shop in hong kong? thanks!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:33:20 AM by chippychips »

Carbon_Dude

Re: help! I'm going to hong kong! anyone know where to buy frame there?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:40:56 AM »
All the direct sellers of carbon products that I know of are in mainland China.  Not sure if there is much in Hong Kong.  You could try doing some internet searches or contact some of the direct sellers and see if they know of anyone in Hong Kong selling their products.
2019 Stumpjumper Expert 29/27.5+
2017 Santa Cruz Stigmata
2017 Trek Stache 9.8 (29+)
2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Comp 6Fattie (27.5+) (Sold)
2016 Trek Stache 9 (29+) w/upgrades (Sold)
2014 -036 Full Suspension Chiner (Sold)
2013 -057 Hardtail Carbon Chiner (Sold)
Atlanta, GA

MTNRCKT

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 09:25:33 AM »
Hmm.. I'm interested in whether or not you can just walk into a shop or some type of market and purchase them directly while you're in China, as well. Would be pretty cool if you could, and we def want pics if so!

chippychips

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 02:40:50 AM »
All the direct sellers of carbon products that I know of are in mainland China.  Not sure if there is much in Hong Kong.  You could try doing some internet searches or contact some of the direct sellers and see if they know of anyone in Hong Kong selling their products.

thanks! when i check the sellers on eBay, many of them indicated that the product ships from hong kong, thank you, i'll try browsing the web

chippychips

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 02:42:05 AM »
Hmm.. I'm interested in whether or not you can just walk into a shop or some type of market and purchase them directly while you're in China, as well. Would be pretty cool if you could, and we def want pics if so!

i'll get back to you after i go back from hong kong next week, hopefully i find a shop that sells the frames in their stores :)