Author Topic: SOLD: SRAM Force AXS/Eagle XX1 AXS gravel build group  (Read 525 times)

s3si1u

SOLD: SRAM Force AXS/Eagle XX1 AXS gravel build group
« on: August 10, 2022, 02:32:54 PM »
Hi, y'all.
I have a mini group for a SRAM AXS mullet build sitting around. Upon the inquiry of a fellow forum member, I figured I should probably sell this in order to finance some more cool bike parts  ;)
I've listed it elsewhere on the net, but figured the folks at my favorite bike related Internet space might be interested as well.
Apologies if SRAM, Shimano, etc...isn't allowed to be listed on here, please do tell and I will remove promptly. :)

The set includes:

SRAM Force AXS shifters
SRAM Force AXS flat mount brake calipers, cut hoses and pads

SRAM Eagle XX1 AXS 12 speed rear derailleur with battery SOLD

You can see photos of everything here on Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FtoDZzv3uD-RYxQSch3OtYyKwbYt5d-r?usp=sharing
Also included in the link above is a short video demonstrating shifting functionality.

Everything included works perfectly. The derailleur and shifters are paired and shift flawlessly. Includes battery but no charger.

The shifters have obvious wear, scratches and scuffs. Involved in a fall of course, but I can assure you functionality is perfect. Please review the photos carefully and ask me all about the wear. Happy to provide more photos.

These have been sitting in the closet since coming to my possession. I don't see myself using this set any time soon...I picked them up used (obviously) on a whim when the opportunity presented itself just because it was a good deal, and I figured SRAM AXS components are dope and I'll get around to using them eventually. Well, I didn't.

Looking for $850, which is what I paid for everything. $420 for shifter/brake set including shipping in the US
I'm primarily looking to sell so I can start a new project, but also interested in trades, mainly for road bike wheelsets atm! But I'll consider just about any other cool bike stuff! What do you got??
SOLD

I'll ship just about anywhere. We'll figure it out.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 09:01:01 PM by s3si1u »

Instagram: @aerosloth