Author Topic: SOLD SRAM/Sensah Empire Groupset  (Read 739 times)

s3si1u

SOLD SRAM/Sensah Empire Groupset
« on: August 24, 2022, 07:10:27 PM »
Hello!
I have a Sensah Empire and SRAM hybrid groupset up for sale or trade. I have two Sensah sets and only need one as "backup", so I'm listing the nicer (basically new) set along with some upgraded SRAM components.

Includes all the original Sensah Empire parts: Shifters, front and rear derailleurs
Also included is a SRAM Force 22 front derailleur and a SRAM Rival 1130 11-32t cassette.

The Sensah groupset runs well as is, but shifts many times better with the Force front derailleur. The SRAM cassette is also much nicer than the what you can get directly from Sensah.

The Sensah components were ridden maybe 5 times. It was the groupset used to build up my girlfriend's new bike. She quickly decided front shifting wasn't for her and we just switched it all out for a 1x groupset. The SRAM components were on the same bike for maybe two rides, but previously on one of my bikes before that and were gently used, still in excellent condition.

Looking for $185 for the whole lot. Open to trades! SOLD, thanks!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 05:38:54 PM by s3si1u »

Instagram: @aerosloth

Queen of Skulls

Re: Sale or Trade: SRAM/Sensah Empire Groupset
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 07:22:29 PM »
What revision is the handset?
Off with your Head tubes...

If the girls dont find you pretty they should at least find you handy...

[color #FE0000]P[/color][color #FDA601]R[/color][color #FFFF01]I[/color][color #008000]D[/color][color #1614E4]E[/color][color #80007E]!!!![/color]

Queen of Skulls

Re: SOLD SRAM/Sensah Empire Groupset
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 12:04:37 AM »
Awesome thanks.!!! I cant wait to upgrade my bike to something decent.
Off with your Head tubes...

If the girls dont find you pretty they should at least find you handy...

[color #FE0000]P[/color][color #FDA601]R[/color][color #FFFF01]I[/color][color #008000]D[/color][color #1614E4]E[/color][color #80007E]!!!![/color]