Author Topic: High end big brand OEM road rims 38/45/50mm on sale!!!  (Read 9288 times)

PeterXu

Re: High end big brand OEM road rims 38/45/50mm on sale!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2022, 03:34:02 AM »
Hi Peter,

Any gravel wheels available? Internal width 23mm or 25mm. Thanks!
Yes, we do.
Some 700C/650B gravel rims option as attached

cramy

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2022, 06:19:33 AM »
what will be the price for a the R5026TL, with DT240?

PeterXu

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2022, 06:27:21 AM »
what will be the price for a the R5026TL, with DT240?
disc brake or rim brake? With Sapim CX-Ray spokes?

cramy

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2022, 09:43:48 AM »
disc brake, carbon spokes

PeterXu

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2022, 10:58:31 AM »
disc brake, carbon spokes

Sorry, to make the carbon spoke strong enough, the head of carbon spoke is bigger than normal aluminum ones, so they are not fitting with DT 240S hubs, we have to use our customized hubs to build with carbon spokes for now.

Sorry about previous confusion.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 11:29:55 AM by PeterXu »

ancientone

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2022, 09:18:11 PM »
Sorry, to make the carbon spoke strong enough, the head of carbon spoke is bigger than normal aluminum ones, so they are not fitting with DT 240S hubs, we have to use our customized hubs to build with carbon spokes for now.

Sorry about previous confusion.

Hi Peter,

I am SERIOUSLY interested and don't mind getting another wheelset but my experiences with many online seller selling "high-end" OEM bicycle parts is that they don't answer the more technical questions asked. If you feel uncomfortable replying here, please private message me. If you don't know the answer and cannot find out, just let me know that you don't know so that I can stop asking. :-)   I've send you a email but have not got a reply .

So is this cutomized hubs,  36T Ratchet or Pawl type ? Is it compatible and will we be able to replace the microspline with original DTSwiss ?  What is the bearing size ? 6803, 6903 or others or mixed ? You mentioned ceramic bearings but just to confirm, is it actually ceramic or hybrid ?

What are the hub and spokes options if we don't need carbon spokes ? Any lightweight aero spokes (titanium or alloy) options with hubs that are able to accept larger bearing size, hybrid bearings ? 

PeterXu

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2022, 10:36:02 PM »
Hi Peter,

I am SERIOUSLY interested and don't mind getting another wheelset but my experiences with many online seller selling "high-end" OEM bicycle parts is that they don't answer the more technical questions asked. If you feel uncomfortable replying here, please private message me. If you don't know the answer and cannot find out, just let me know that you don't know so that I can stop asking. :-)   I've send you a email but have not got a reply .

So is this cutomized hubs,  36T Ratchet or Pawl type ? Is it compatible and will we be able to replace the microspline with original DTSwiss ?  What is the bearing size ? 6803, 6903 or others or mixed ? You mentioned ceramic bearings but just to confirm, is it actually ceramic or hybrid ?

What are the hub and spokes options if we don't need carbon spokes ? Any lightweight aero spokes (titanium or alloy) options with hubs that are able to accept larger bearing size, hybrid bearings ?

Please double check what I replied you here on the forum.

1. I haven't mentioned any words saying our customized hubs with ceramic bearings, I said we have extralite hubs and DT 180S hubs with ceramic bearings options.

2. I said I am not familiar with hubs technical design etc. We just ordered these hubs from Taiwan hubs factory and they are with 36T rachets. If any warranty problem happens on the hubs, we would carry that. We don't sell these customized hubs at expensive price, just reasonable, many brands hubs are customized in Taiwan.

3. The most important things, we don't sell anything on Taobao or Aliexpress, I said we don't offer any cheap stuff with uncertain warranty like those vendors, we just offer quality products and good service after sale as all my clients know

4. Why I did't reply your email, since you asked same questions here and I already replied here too.

Sure, if you don't want carbon spokes option, we offer aero Sapim CX-Ray, CX-Delta spokes , Pillar 1423 spokes, and other normal alloy spokes, so that you don't have to use our customized hubs, maybe DT Swiss, extralite, TUNE, T11, King, Carbon-TI or Bitex disc hubs instead

Anyway, thanks for your questions,  I am not professional on the hubs sfuff though :)

VanDungLe

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2022, 01:51:26 AM »

1. I haven't mentioned any words saying our customized hubs with ceramic bearings, I said we have extralite hubs and DT 180S hubs with ceramic bearings options.

2. I said I am not familiar with hubs technical design etc. We just ordered these hubs from Taiwan hubs factory and they are with 36T rachets. If any warranty problem happens on the hubs, we would carry that. We don't sell these customized hubs at expensive price, just reasonable, many brands hubs are customized in Taiwan.

3. The most important things, we don't sell anything on Taobao or Aliexpress, I said we don't offer any cheap stuff with uncertain warranty like those vendors, we just offer quality products and good service after sale as all my clients know

4. Why I did't reply your email, since you asked same questions here and I already replied here too.

Sure, if you don't want carbon spokes option, we offer aero Sapim CX-Ray, CX-Delta spokes , Pillar 1423 spokes, and other normal alloy spokes, so that you don't have to use our customized hubs, maybe DT Swiss, extralite, TUNE, T11, King, Carbon-TI or Bitex disc hubs instead

Anyway, thanks for your questions,  I am not professional on the hubs sfuff though :)
Even though i'm not actively looking forward to buying new wheels, i must say that i'm impressed Peter. I'm impress with how you answer questions, discussing options and straight forward about the prices. Bravo. I may not need a new set of wheels now, but i sure know where to look for them in the future lol.

cramy

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2022, 03:02:21 AM »
do you have any picture of your hub. Also maybe you could ask the supplier the type of bearing he is using, it will help a lot of people understand the product.

ancientone

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2022, 04:40:36 AM »
Inline.

No, and neither did I. But somewhere along the way, you did mention ceramic bearings somewhere, so my question was are those ceramic bearings or are those hybrid bearings. And as I've  mentioned, if you don't knowor if I misunderstood,  that's fair enough, just say so.

Well, my concern would be non-warranty repairs, simple wear and tear on the microspline where I could fix it by replacing with compatible microspline, so if you don't know, that's fine, say so . If you are offended by my mentioning price, I apologies, but I think most sales folks should have thick skin to deal with those type of questions and justify price and value to potential customer.

Wether you sell on TB or Aliexpress , or not if that important to me/us. I have bought good stuffs from TB and horrible stuffs as well. Everybody suggest that "my client should know"... including many sellers on TB selling shady stuffs. Again, I'm new, looking to be convince.

I asked via email because I am interested and wanted to start a private conversation but it appears that you are not interested, but I ask here because I thought the answer would be interesting to others, and after I didn't get a reply from you via email. Assuming you know my email address vs my user-id here, etc, which I didn't mention.

Thank you for your reply. I'll stop asking on this topic , not because you are not expert in hubs or that your wheelset isn't good value. But because you have not offer any information that help me understand the value of your offerings.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:50:33 AM by ancientone »

ant

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2022, 07:29:30 AM »
Placed my order earlier this week, just getting the rims and building up myself, will update with pics when they arrive.

Can't wait to build these up, went with the 50mm

I had a seamless transaction with Peter

cramy

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2022, 07:51:42 AM »
hi ant, you went with the disc version? carbon spokes?
can you post picture of the hub and bearing when you receive the wheels.

ant

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2022, 11:38:33 AM »
I did not order the rims spokes and hubs from Peter, i will be building these up myself

Velovelo

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2022, 11:00:10 PM »
Dropping this as a note to come back to this thread when I'm ready to get carbon spoke wheelset.
Looks like a very good deal.

Hope to see user reviews on the custom hubs soon.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 11:02:19 PM by Velovelo »

Sitar_Ned

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2022, 07:43:53 PM »
Sorry all, apparently this thread is experiencing some type of error where the third page wasn't loading for multiple users. So I just split the 3rd page off into a separate topic. Hopefully, this thread will function normally now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 07:49:24 PM by Sitar_Ned »