Author Topic: And the winner is....  (Read 1099 times)

Sitar_Ned

And the winner is....
« on: September 19, 2022, 09:49:15 AM »

The winner is... mwh0169!

Just email eddy@haidelibicycle.com and order your FM-M009 hardtail frame. Congrats! Hope you enjoy it.

Please do share a build thread... It's always cool to see what people choose to do with their freebies.

As a side note, the one thing I don't like about these giveaways is that everyone has to put their trust in me to conduct a fair contest and, as far as I can tell, there isn't really a good way to choose a winner that would allow you all to witness the drawing process. I thought there would be some type of app or something, but not that I could find... So, just for those that may be interested, all I did was list all of the valid entries in a spreadsheet and and go to Google's random number generator and input the amount of entries and took the first result. In the future, if anyone has any better ideas, I'm open. Thanks to all that participated!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:38:42 PM by Sitar_Ned »

Vipassana

Re: And the winner is....
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:05:01 AM »
Congrats mwh0169.  Keep us posted on the build.

mwh0169

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 09:33:22 AM »

The winner is... mwh0169!

Just email eddy@haidelibicycle.com and order your FM-M009 hardtail frame. Congrats! Hope you enjoy it.

Please do share a build thread... It's always cool to see what people choose to do with their freebies.

As a side note, the one thing I don't like about these giveaways is that everyone has to put their trust in me to conduct a fair contest and, as far as I can tell, there isn't really a good way to choose a winner that would allow you all to witness the drawing process. I thought there would be some type of app or something, but not that I could find... So, just for those that may be interested, all I did was list all of the valid entries in a spreadsheet and and go to Google's random number generator and input the amount of entries and took the first result. In the future, if anyone has any better ideas, I'm open. Thanks to all that participated!

Hi,
The very happy and lucky winner here.  :) ;D

It will be my first MTB build. I promise to post updates of the build here.
Many thanks to HDL.

Draz

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 10:22:33 AM »
gz man!

Did we just convert a roadie to the true way?  ;D