Author Topic: Any idea of what model this frame resemble?  (Read 914 times)

eucalyptus

Any idea of what model this frame resemble?
« on: October 29, 2022, 03:20:46 PM »
Any idea what frame this is supposed to resemble? Reminds me of the Venge but with a few tweaks.

Looks SICK IMHO! One of the best-looking shapes at the moment and not too heavy either... Flat top tube, lowered seat stays, aero headtube and fork with a cut-out frame for the front wheel makes for a gorgeous-looking frame!!
only short URL works.. sorry www.shorturl.at/fnX67
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 12:18:45 PM by eucalyptus »

mirphak

Re: Any idea of what model this frame resemble?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 01:21:19 PM »
It looks awesome, love the paintjob. TFSA honestly makes beautiful frames and beautiful paint jobs. A little bit like delihea.
I just wish they also produced endurance frames. I would certainly buy one. Their current catalog, even on gravel (their gravel has exactly the same geometry as the Pinarelly grevil), is just too racey for my long legs / small torso combo.

eucalyptus

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2022, 10:52:43 AM »
This frame is the exact same geometry and frame as the TFSA JH33 (aka. SL7 copy) but with 10mm longer reach and more aero profile.

I received some more info from the seller concerning weight.

Raw naked frame w/o hardware = 963g (size 54)
Fork = 374g
Seatpost = 177g

Last picture can only be downloaded... forum is not showing

jonathanf2

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2022, 11:58:56 AM »
It looks awesome, love the paintjob. TFSA honestly makes beautiful frames and beautiful paint jobs. A little bit like delihea.
I just wish they also produced endurance frames. I would certainly buy one. Their current catalog, even on gravel (their gravel has exactly the same geometry as the Pinarelly grevil), is just too racey for my long legs / small torso combo.

I believe TFSA is the OEM of Delihea. Delihea just rebrands the frames. I built out a TFSA frame a little over a month ago and it's been running great. I did a post about my build:

http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,3882.0.html