Author Topic: Riding shorts/ bibs / Knicks  (Read 2209 times)

kisuke3

Re: Riding shorts/ bibs / Knicks
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2022, 06:06:23 PM »
Their sizing chart is a bit off.
Did you use your usual size?

I'm 177cm tall, 68kg weight.
Darevie is asia L, Spexcel is M, Swiftofo is XL I have.
Darevie and Spexcel is good fit.
I bought Swiftofo at a time when I was a bit fatter, but would choose L now!

impmonkey

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2022, 03:53:58 PM »
I bought a set of Darevie shorts early in the year, road them countless times all summer.
Just now received another pair of shorts, 3/4 length pant, and full length pant. Along with a jersey. Happy with the fit and feel of all. The first pair are holding up just fine. For the price hard to beat.

carbonazza

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2022, 03:07:09 AM »
I'm 177cm tall, 68kg weight.
Darevie is asia L, Spexcel is M, Swiftofo is XL I have.
Darevie and Spexcel is good fit.
I bought Swiftofo at a time when I was a bit fatter, but would choose L now!

Confused now, I'm 178cm and 67kg, with Darevie S, Spexcel S

Won't be easy to choose the right size for Swiftofo  ;D
I'll dig in the comments to find someone matching my size

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2022, 03:20:00 AM »
They have the measurements of their shirts on the page. So you could measure a shirt you have and compare to that... I usually only bother looking at the chest size.

I think the size from Swiftofo will run really small (asian size). I am 173cm and 64kg and I think I would need an L from them instead of the usual S. My shirts are about 46-47cm wide on the chest so that would correspond to their L (93 divided by 2)

Tijoe

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2022, 12:05:54 PM »
I often wonder what the employees sewing clothing in the Chinese factories think about the rest of the world and the USA when they are sewing together their XXL through XXXXL sizes.     

Why are American so huge?
Perhaps Americans are all fat because of their their western decadent lifestyles?

Perhaps all their small sizes really don't exist in order to make us feel larger?  (Fatflation?)

carbonazza

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2022, 12:27:08 PM »
They have the measurements of their shirts on the page. So you could measure a shirt you have and compare to that... I usually only bother looking at the chest size.

I think the size from Swiftofo will run really small (asian size). I am 173cm and 64kg and I think I would need an L from them instead of the usual S. My shirts are about 46-47cm wide on the chest so that would correspond to their L (93 divided by 2)

Usually the sizes are based on chest, waist and hips, not your existing clothes, especially if they stretch, but I'll try. Thanks.

Pedaldancer

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2022, 03:09:16 AM »
I often wonder what the employees sewing clothing in the Chinese factories think about the rest of the world and the USA when they are sewing together their XXL through XXXXL sizes.     

Why are American so huge?
Perhaps Americans are all fat because of their their western decadent lifestyles?

Perhaps all their small sizes really don't exist in order to make us feel larger?  (Fatflation?)

Well.. if you look on statistics USA has a lot of overweight people. Of course the same accounts for other countries.
And if you then just compare body height statistics you will also find reasonable differences between Asian and other countries.
 ;D

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2022, 03:16:01 AM »
Usually the sizes are based on chest, waist and hips, not your existing clothes, especially if they stretch, but I'll try. Thanks.

For every shirt I ordered there were sizes of the shirts on the product page. I like Rion and YKYWBIKE

Bigal

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2023, 06:37:00 AM »
Had 2 pairs of theses  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32880064773.html SPEXCEL they are ok. Nothing to get excited about but I would consider them value for money considering what we pay here for bibs.

I though the first pair were better than the 2nd quality wise also the 2nd seemed a bit shorter in the leg. I like the pockets on the legs on these.

They are good for 4-5 hours in the saddle. I'm a big Lad 5'10 105KG went the size XXL