Author Topic: Adidas cycling gear US Online store - big discounts  (Read 567 times)

jonathanf2

Adidas cycling gear US Online store - big discounts
« on: November 21, 2022, 03:26:29 PM »
https://www.adidas.com/us/cycling

You need to sign up for a free Adidas account to get the discounts. Not as good as top tier kits, but their discounts are bordering on AliExpress prices for some of the gear and in my opinion is a step up in quality.

Also you can ride with a bunch of kitted out Rapha and MAAP riders, but the Adidas stuff tends to get more looks based on style.  ;)

Unsworn5836

Re: Adidas cycling gear US Online store - big discounts
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 12:38:23 PM »
The road boa is a bargain!
Got them myself, really comfy shoe but short fit! Get bigger size by 2 numbers

s3si1u

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 12:43:29 PM »
Oooh thanks for sharing!
The Velosambas are super cheap. Would totally pick up a pair, if I didn't already have one that I use literally never.  :P
I love The Gravel Cycling Shoes, though. I use them for all my riding and definitely recommend them.
Can also recommend the Adiventure bibs as well. I'll definitely be scooping up another one of those!
Instagram: @aerosloth

jonathanf2

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 01:39:10 PM »
The road boa is a bargain!
Got them myself, really comfy shoe but short fit! Get bigger size by 2 numbers

I have a full Adidas cycling kit and it's mainly for these discounts. I also have the road boa shoes and I ended buying a 2nd pair with the current discount. I usually size 1x down on the bibs, but my jerseys are spot on. I was thinking of buying another pair of their gravel shoes, but I'm going to wait and see if they do a boa version as well.

Flying Trunk Monkey

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2022, 04:15:04 PM »
Does anyone have a good recipe for the vegan cycling shoes?