Author Topic: 52 cm Campagnolo Super Record EPS/XTR Carbon Gravel Bike - Workswell WCB-R-146  (Read 590 times)

Kirkspants

For sale is my gravel bike that I never thought I'd sell, so here goes nothing. Read the entire description as this bike has seen modifications.

Frameset is a 2018 Workswell WCB-R-146 aka "our version of a 3T Exploro". The frame has been modified by my trusted local bike shop to work with the crankset; some paint had to be removed around the bottom bracket. I also had them modify the frame at the seat post clamp to prevent cracking. These modifications are not standard but it has been four years since and the bike has been flawless. I never planned on selling it hence my lack of hesitation having someone physically modify the frame.

Some chain slap paint chips but nothing to worry about with structural integrity.

Since I installed a chain drop-stop device after the first six months of ownership the shifting has been absolutely flawless and no chain drops or chain suck incidents since.

Shifters/Derailleurs/Brakes are Campagnolo Super Record EPS 11s. Brake rotors are 160 mm Shimano Ice-Tech front and rear for better heat management. EPS battery charger is included with the bike. Rear derailleur has been modified to accommodate the wide gear range.

Handlebars are Specialized Aerofly 42 cm; stem is 110 mm 6 deg rise.

Cassette and chain are Shimano XTR; cassette is 11-40. Chain is brand new.

Crankset is an FSA carbon 172.5 mm 110 BCD with a 52-36 PowerTap C-1 power meter chainring. It has been flawless!

Wheels are a light and completely bomb-proof set of Light Bicycle AR46 disc rims handbuilt on Mercury Wheels hubs with DT Swiss Competition spokes. They are set up tubeless with Bontrager GR2 Team Issue 40 mm gravel tires.

Bike comes with Arundel carbon bottle cages that grip like hell and Garmin computer mount but NOT the pedals.

This bike has never been crashed and is in excellent shape (except for the fact that the frame is not-as-received, once again, to be sure I'm making it clear). It has just been completely cleaned and serviced with a new chain installed. It has performed flawlessly over the past four years and I'm bummed to see it go!

Asking USD $2000, shipping at buyer’s expense to US and Canada via Bike Flights. I am open to shipping worldwide but you may not like the shipping fees UPS is charging us civilians these days. Open to offers, I can even deliver if you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 10:59:37 PM by Kirkspants »

carbonazza

To bad you're not in Europe ???
EPS is a great groupset.
Is the shifting with the roadlink poorer?

Kirkspants

Whoops! Sorry I missed this reply!

The shifting is still perfect! The only trouble has actually been getting the front derailleur aligned juuuuust right and with the right adjustment. Between the chain line and whacky rear gearing, it wants to barely rub in either big-small or big-big and right now it is perfect. Honestly electronic shifting seems to be the way to go for weird drivetrain combos.