Other Resources > Component Deals & Selection

Any Sensah Empire/SRX 12 speed users on here?

(1/1)

s3si1u:
Hey y'all,

Wondering if anyone on here is using the 12 speed version of Sensah's drop bar groupsets. Specifically, has anyone used it with an aftermarket cassette? May be embarking on a new build soon and I'm wondering if the 12 speed Sensah stuff is compatible with their cassette only or Shimano/XDR cassette options as well. Would appreciate any insight!

jefflinde:
I cant see why there would be any reason it would not work.  Shimano works with all the aftermarket, SRAM works with all the aftermarket so not sure why you would think Sensah wouldn't.  I have a 12speed group set on the way now and I ordered the zrace cassette so i will have some first hand experience.   

FullCarbonAlchemist:
Cassette spacing and shaping is pretty universal, with the exception of Shimano 12 speed chain compatibility for that quiet, optimized shifting their 12 speed tech promises.

This is because all cassettes for a specific freehub body standard have to fit a given number of gears into the same space.

jefflinde:
I can report back that Sensah and the zrace cassette have been playing well together for about 500 miles or so.  All of it is trainer miles but it runs extremely quite and shift very well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version