Author Topic: Carbon Gravel/CX Fork - Whisky No. 9 CX replica  (Read 1358 times)

s3si1u

Carbon Gravel/CX Fork - Whisky No. 9 CX replica
« on: March 21, 2023, 02:57:50 AM »
I have a replica of a Whisky No. 9 CX fork up for sale. Brand new. Raw carbon finish. This fork has a 1 1/8 - 1 1/2 tapered steerer, for flat mount disc brakes, external cable routing. Thru axle included. I buy these on ebay for $120 plus shipping, this is my second one. You can see the original listing here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/303880803441
The first one I purchased went on my old Poseidon X and it was pretty great, no complaints from me or the new owner, a definite upgrade from the original fork. This one was meant for my new build, but it took way too long to arrive. I ended up buying a real Whisky No. 9 for a good deal locally, so this one is up for sale now that it has arrived. This is honestly identical to the real fork...same weight, same build quality, steerer length, same thru axle... The only difference is the gloss finish. I'm not saying they're the same...but you know, they're a GREAT deal.
It's brand new, it has a small ding (visible in photos) that was already there under the packaging when I received it. I planned on repainting it anyway, so it didn't really bother me. Happy to paint it up for you if you'd like, but that will be extra, of course.

Selling this one for $100 USD. If you're in Southern California we can meet up! Happy to ship as well, but will have to add shipping. Trades considered as well.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 03:05:31 AM by s3si1u »

Instagram: @aerosloth