Author Topic: "The One" Aero Carbon Handlebar Experience  (Read 2528 times)

svanimpe

Re: "The One" Aero Carbon Handlebar Experience
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2023, 02:17:50 PM »
@some guy: That's not the same handlebar. The reach is quite different.

some guy

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2023, 02:42:06 PM »
do you mean the stem wedge vs. stem bolts? besides that they look identical to me?

svanimpe

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2023, 02:03:53 AM »
My bad, I was comparing to the reach of the handlebar-only version. But yeah, as you said, the stem bolts are different, so it's not the same part.

some guy

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2023, 02:10:13 AM »
i bought a unbranded one (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005278950651.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.21ef5c5f5wzZEX&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu). but the wall thickness is not even, it ranges between 2 to 3,5mm when measured at the bar ends. also there a some wrinkles visible on the inside. not quite sure if i should use them.

is this the same with "the one pro" and the oem version? maybe someone can confirm?

BerndSon

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2023, 01:09:14 PM »
I received, mounted and already tested the OEM Version.
So far i am happy with it, -its a bit more flexy as a comprable Canyon Cockpit but so far it does not bother me. (84kg and already did some 1200W+ sprints at the last drive,  - so definitely not a ligthweight rider)

The inside looks the same for my part, - at the entrance of the Cabling (where the cabling enters the Bar, coming from the Spacers/Headset) i saw a big carbon or resin flake which almost closed half of the inside, but even though cable routing was no problem.

The Bar ends did look better than what you´ve showed in the last picture. Almost even. Would be interesting  to know if this is just an issue which occurs at the very end of the bars or if the whole part is that inconsistent.

some guy

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2023, 04:24:24 AM »
I received, mounted and already tested the OEM Version.
So far i am happy with it, -its a bit more flexy as a comprable Canyon Cockpit but so far it does not bother me. (84kg and already did some 1200W+ sprints at the last drive,  - so definitely not a ligthweight rider)

The inside looks the same for my part, - at the entrance of the Cabling (where the cabling enters the Bar, coming from the Spacers/Headset) i saw a big carbon or resin flake which almost closed half of the inside, but even though cable routing was no problem.

The Bar ends did look better than what you´ve showed in the last picture. Almost even. Would be interesting  to know if this is just an issue which occurs at the very end of the bars or if the whole part is that inconsistent.

thank you for your reply! dont know how to check the wall thickness of the other areas. i've contacted the seller for a free return, lets see what they reply.