Author Topic: Yishunbike R1058-D  (Read 6067 times)

fiveup89

Re: Yishunbike R1058-D
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2024, 09:52:15 AM »
Like the breakdown of parts that you've used and the wheelset. I already have a Yishun agent (Melinda) and she's really nice and helpful. I ordered R086D and RSL50D wheelset from her.
Got you:

Bikeparts:
- Sram Force AXS Hoods & Brake Calipers
- SRAM Red Crankset 48/35T
- SRAM BB PF86.5
- SRAM Red AXS 33T Rear Derailleur
- SRAM Red AXS Front Derailleur
- Assioma DUO Pedals
- Brooks Bartape
- Ergolab 612 Saddle
- SKS Slidecage
- Wahoo Mount Dymoece from Amazon (Yishunbike one is crap as yoou could only Mount your Wahoo sideways...)

Wheelset:
- Yoeleo SAT T50D
- Vittoria Corsa Control Graphene 2.0 30mm
- SRAM Red Cassette 10-33T
- SRAM CLX-R 160mm Disc Brakes

on windy days around Munich
- Yishunbike ASD33C
- Conti hookless tyres in 32mm
- SRAM Force Cassette 10-33T
- SRAM CLX-R 160mm Disc Brakes

current build: Yoeleo G21 - SRAM Force
upcoming: Yishun R1058-D - SRAM Red

numberzero

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2024, 11:11:09 AM »
  • Shipment --> 179 USD (but this included a wheelset I ordered)

5% handling fee via PayPal adds up to you order. And I received a 50 USD discount ^^
Shipping cost is from china or did you order from yishun gmbh as i saw you're in europe?

Can you potentially put 32 tires or 30 is the max as advertised?

By the way i'm waiting for the first ride review of this frame ;)

fiveup89

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2024, 12:31:07 PM »
Shipping cost is from china or did you order from yishun gmbh as i saw you're in europe?

Can you potentially put 32 tires or 30 is the max as advertised?

By the way i'm waiting for the first ride review of this frame ;)
Shipping costs from China. you could order via the German entity but this would cost you more for the parts due to different taxes as yishun would ship from China to their entity then forwarding it towards you.

32 will fit easily.

I will give you a ride review when ice & snow are gone  ;D

Goe

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2024, 09:47:58 AM »
Finished the build this week and took it out for the first spin today. Feels stiff and responsive without being uncomfortable. Fast on the flats . Really solid overall and pleased with it. The build went pretty smoothly, was a bit of a nightmare internally routing the handlebar however it wasn’t a Yishun one. There was a very small amount of paint overspray on the rear calliper mount that I sanded easily and was fine .

PLA

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2024, 06:46:22 PM »
I had to sand down the headset plastic bearing cover as Patrick did on his Yishunbike.

Mine had a huge gap, too. Until the headset was compressed and it went away entirely.

If you've sanded it, might be worth checking that you're getting enough compression and your fork isn't knocking. Hold the front brake and move the bike back and forth and make sure there is no play.
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.

fiveup89

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2024, 02:14:50 AM »
Mine had a huge gap, too. Until the headset was compressed and it went away entirely.

If you've sanded it, might be worth checking that you're getting enough compression and your fork isn't knocking. Hold the front brake and move the bike back and forth and make sure there is no play.
Thanks mate, no play at all. I've had too much compression, so that the first plastic bearing cover got stuck on the frame, now it works perfectly.
Meanwhile I did 400km on the Indoor Trainer and wow am I looking forward to bring it outdoors.

Hemacher

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2024, 02:26:27 AM »
@fiveup89
Do you buy the Light Version of the frame?
Do you know the weight of your frame / fork / seatpost
Thank in advance

fiveup89

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2024, 03:51:34 AM »
I haven't weight the individual components as for me with 94kg it's not really relevant. ;)
I ordered the normal version; but as my final build with a mix of Sram RED, Force components is at 7,8kg I would guess it's close to what's mentioned on their website.

PLA

« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2024, 04:10:10 AM »
Thanks mate, no play at all. I've had too much compression, so that the first plastic bearing cover got stuck on the frame, now it works perfectly.
Meanwhile I did 400km on the Indoor Trainer and wow am I looking forward to bring it outdoors.

Ah nice. Mine was a bitch to compress. Used a quick clamp in the end, which got it sorted.

Thr first top cap I sanded just a bit and it ended up too close to the frame. The next one I didn't touch and it lines up well.
It’s so clearly a LARP of an aero bike.