Author Topic: Yishunbike G095D (Speed Gravel)  (Read 11936 times)

electrolux

Re: Yishunbike G095D (Speed Gravel)
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2024, 12:03:49 PM »
Now I'm even more upset they dont sell it anymore :(

hahel

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2024, 01:44:22 AM »

The only problem I still have is that the cover for the fork shaft is twisted. Does anyone have any ideas on how to change this?

There's usually some guiding pins and corresponding holes in the headset parts, i would release the handlebar and headset bolts separate slightly, check that all allignment pins and holes intact and carfully reassemble making sure the allignment is correct when applying preassure on the headset.

final forum

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2024, 04:11:40 PM »
Really disappointed you can't order one of these frames.

Morrisch

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2024, 08:39:38 AM »
I bought a CX095D (the all-road/cyclo version) just before they stopped selling the frame. They offered me paint & decal options and it took some time to decide on this... but last week a package arrived.

As the frame is not (and probably will not be)  available I do not start a build thread but briefly report out here. Starting with some first pictures.

Color is white metallic, with some subtle dark grey decals, both in gloss finish.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 09:24:35 AM by Morrisch »

electrolux

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2024, 01:21:24 PM »
I bought a CX095D (the all-road/cyclo version) just before they stopped selling the frame. They offered me paint & decal options and it took some time to decide on this... but last week a package arrived.

As the frame is not (and probably will not be)  available I do not start a build thread but briefly report out here. Starting with some first pictures.

Color is white metallic, with some subtle dark grey decals, both in gloss finish.
You may as well do a build thread, you never know if they might sell them in future. The more information the better.

ENEP

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2024, 05:06:31 AM »
Does anybody have information om maximum chain ring size if running a 1x-setup?