Author Topic: LaoWang bike store  (Read 1340 times)

bremerradkurier

LaoWang bike store
« on: August 30, 2023, 09:11:53 AM »
Thumbs down on this vendor-have an integrated handlebar stuck at the local delivery company about 30 km away for three weeks so far and they're refusing to initial a trace request with DHL ecommerce.

DHL ecommerce specifically says to have the shipper/seller initiate the trace, but they seem to believe I need to do this.

00Garza

Re: LaoWang bike store
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 09:18:08 AM »
I'm having a similar issue with some small items I purchased a while ago. Stem mount, random rechargeable flashlight.
Supposedly dispatched from a pitney bowes center...but its been two weeks now. I don't think I even have the option for a trace with PB.  :-\

bremerradkurier

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 12:56:42 PM »
I'm having a similar issue with some small items I purchased a while ago. Stem mount, random rechargeable flashlight.
Supposedly dispatched from a pitney bowes center...but its been two weeks now. I don't think I even have the option for a trace with PB.  :-\

This same vendor?  Asked if they have initiated the trace from their side after they only sent a bot reply and my message was blocked.

Guess it's time to request a refund from AliX due to non-delivery.

00Garza

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 03:40:01 PM »
So. Two separate vendors. First time I've had this kind of delay. Ali is telling me to contact the carrier, and the carrier is telling me to contact Ali. Fun times.