Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

LaoWang bike store

(1/1)

bremerradkurier:
Thumbs down on this vendor-have an integrated handlebar stuck at the local delivery company about 30 km away for three weeks so far and they're refusing to initial a trace request with DHL ecommerce.

DHL ecommerce specifically says to have the shipper/seller initiate the trace, but they seem to believe I need to do this.

00Garza:
I'm having a similar issue with some small items I purchased a while ago. Stem mount, random rechargeable flashlight.
Supposedly dispatched from a pitney bowes center...but its been two weeks now. I don't think I even have the option for a trace with PB.  :-\

bremerradkurier:

--- Quote from: 00Garza on August 30, 2023, 09:18:08 AM ---I'm having a similar issue with some small items I purchased a while ago. Stem mount, random rechargeable flashlight.
Supposedly dispatched from a pitney bowes center...but its been two weeks now. I don't think I even have the option for a trace with PB.  :-\

--- End quote ---

This same vendor?  Asked if they have initiated the trace from their side after they only sent a bot reply and my message was blocked.

Guess it's time to request a refund from AliX due to non-delivery.

00Garza:
So. Two separate vendors. First time I've had this kind of delay. Ali is telling me to contact the carrier, and the carrier is telling me to contact Ali. Fun times.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version