Other Resources > Vendor Discussion & Reviews

Aliexpress: Page under maintenance

(1/2) > >>

Tijoe:
for the past several weeks, I have been continually seeing Aliexpress's "Page under maintenance"  coffee cup appear when I click on almost all of the items on their "Super Deals",  "First come 50% off", "$1.99 off" and "Choice" items.

This is starting to become very frustrating.  How is one to be a good consumer of sale items on Aliexpress, if one can't even view and read about the item?
This appears to be happening almost any hour of the day. 

Anybody else seeing this happen to their shopping experience?

Edit: Yes, I am an Aliexpress addict and I need my fix researching available cycling part deals, and finding other mass produced consumer items. 

Ludo:
I am the same in laptop, I think app works good

00Garza:
Same here. App works fine. Desktop has issues.

Tijoe:
I don't know about others, but this morning's attempt to look at Aliexpress pending 11-11 sale items is the worst experience yet.   I can't even navigate to the listings of 11-11 sale items.  Clicking on the 11-11 ikon navigates me to an aliexpress page that is white, blank and stays white.   For any and every "sale" item I click on, the "Page under maintenance" warning appears.   The only items I can pull up are the ones in my cart.

This really sucks!   I was hoping to load up my cart with the 11-11 sales items I plan to purchase and grab coupons before 11-11.

Perhaps it is the time of day, because yesterday, I was down to about a 30% "Page under maintenance" in the afternoon.

Bummer.

Edit:  I can't even navigate to the "help Center" or "My coupons" pages.   Non stop scrolling while it tries to navigate to the page.

coffeebreak:
Working for me on the phone and desktop both. Disable ad blockers and other trackers and see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version