Author Topic: Aliexpress Cyber Monday Discount  (Read 1179 times)

veeTee1Pah

Aliexpress Cyber Monday Discount
« on: November 28, 2023, 02:43:37 PM »
Aliexpress has cyber monday discounts through today that seem decent. For example, spend $450, get $80 off (code BFUS80). In addition, you get $4 off every $20 spent (maximum $16). That means a $450 purchase will get $96 off.

That seems like a decent deal if you were thinking of making a bigger purchase like a frame or wheels. There are also codes for lower amounts.

kbernstein

Re: Aliexpress Cyber Monday Discount
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 03:17:41 PM »
Are we going to have 4 off every 20 for an entire month? lol
First it was 11/11, then black "friday", then now this?

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 02:36:29 AM »
Yeah, very bad for my wallet  >:(

nickobec

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2023, 09:00:29 AM »
Yeah, very bad for my wallet  >:(
Same here

Ended up splurging of EliteWheels Edge wheelset, the discount covered the shipping and GST (Australian Government 10% cut) so just paid the asking price.

Dark17

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 10:33:50 AM »
I really have to contemplate and defer from going on AliEx website for the meantime because I just ordered a $700+ 105 di2 upgrade kit.... That's already beyond my budget means and I don't know why I still ordered one lol
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

Tijoe

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 10:43:09 AM »
Regarding Elite wheels.  I read that they are up to a 45 day delay shipping time.  The wheel order I made on 11-11, I had to extend delivery by 15 days.

jonathanf2

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 11:05:53 AM »
Regarding Elite wheels.  I read that they are up to a 45 day delay shipping time.  The wheel order I made on 11-11, I had to extend delivery by 15 days.

They have a few select wheelsets stored in US warehouses. Everything else needs to be shipped from China. Last year my buddy ordered a set during Cyber Monday, the wheels didn't arrive until early January.

coffeebreak

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2023, 12:55:37 PM »
On top of Black Friday coupon codes all starting with "BF" they added a new one for Cyber Monday $15 off 100 which means I am poorer by $100 at least.

Avalius

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 03:40:18 AM »
I really have to contemplate and defer from going on AliEx website for the meantime because I just ordered a $700+ 105 di2 upgrade kit.... That's already beyond my budget means and I don't know why I still ordered one lol

Lol I'm just like you ordering and than thinking why did I order that, did I really need it haha

nickobec

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2023, 04:53:43 AM »
Their request to extend 15 days in standard practice for EliteWheels both the ELITEWHEELS  offical store and ELITEWHEELS . Cycling Store.

I am pretty sure they have learnt to under promise, over deliver.

I ordered a set of wheels 28 August from ELITEWHEELS . Cycling Store, extended 15 days, shipped 12 September (so outside normal 12 day window, just) and they arrived 26 September (Australia).

So I would expect a message from them shortly say your 11-11 order has shipped.

I am hoping mine arrive before 24 December, no drama if they don't, but would be nice to smash out some of the Festive 500 on nice lightweight wheels rather than the 82mm heavy crit racing wheels

Tijoe

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2023, 11:43:44 AM »
The previous set of Elite Wheels I ordered 11-11 2022, took about 5 weeks to be delivered.  My brother ordered a pair on the same day and it took the exact same set of wheel almost 3 months to arrive.   After a long battle with Aliexpress, Elite Wheels and my brother figured out that the wheel box sat for almost 2 month in some transfer center in China.   Aliexpress wouldn't refund his money saying the box was still being shipped and kept having my brother push out the delivery date. 
His box finally arrived.  Box was really beat up and torn open on the sides, but the Wheels were intact and true. 
One can never predict when a shipped item will become "missing in action". Like 2 items I ordered 43 days ago, that had guaranteed 12 day delivery.  On day 45, Aliexpress days they will honor my refund request.   (I personally don't think that the store I ordered them from ever shipped the 2 items.)

Dark17

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2023, 11:51:07 AM »
Looks like my 105 Di2 will be cancelled because of shipping issues. I don't understand why the seller can't even locate my place when I already ordered something from AliExpress using the very same courier(UPS) and address. Well that sucks but it's ok. I will just buy a carbon crankset. I just don't know what I will buy if it will be Cybrei or Elilee.
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines

00Garza

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2023, 04:18:39 PM »
Looks like my 105 Di2 will be cancelled because of shipping issues. I don't understand why the seller can't even locate my place when I already ordered something from AliExpress using the very same courier(UPS) and address. Well that sucks but it's ok. I will just buy a carbon crankset. I just don't know what I will buy if it will be Cybrei or Elilee.

Bummer. What seller was this?

bremerradkurier

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2023, 04:35:26 PM »
Not AliExpress, but $49.00 shipped for those of us in the US for Shimano MT200 brakes with rotors is a pretty good deal.

https://www.bikesdirect.com/black-friday-2023/blackfri-bikes-parts.htm?cb=1701460765272

jonathanf2

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2023, 09:06:00 PM »

I'm not sure about Eillee, but according to China Cycling on YT, the co-founder of Cybrei is actively racing with the Mongolian continental racing team and has been equipping the cranks on their bikes. I like they're actually being field tested at a professional level.