Author Topic: Aliexpress Cyber Monday Discount  (Read 1180 times)

Dark17

Re: Aliexpress Cyber Monday Discount
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2023, 06:09:59 AM »
Bummer. What seller was this?

Anrancee. The thing is, LTwoo Official Store also shipped my eR9 using the same courier (UPS) so I don't get what is the issue on Anrancee's end. I don't know if there's an issue if I just use Express Saver or Expedited because I used the latter on LTwoo while the former for Anrancee. I am still trying to talk with Anrancee if they can just ship the item to my wife's (boyfriend lol jk) house.

I'm not sure about Eillee, but according to China Cycling on YT, the co-founder of Cybrei is actively racing with the Mongolian continental racing team and has been equipping the cranks on their bikes. I like they're actually being field tested at a professional level.

I am already leaning towards Cybrei BUT all they have is 28.99mm spindle which I would also buy a 29mm bb86 Bottom Bracket and I am thinking twice about that. Elilee XXE however has 24mm titanium spindle (with additional price) but I want to know what is the quality of their cranks before buying one and they are available in a bike shop in the Philippines. Or I would just buy Rotor cranks and call it a day.

Edit: I also saw Incolor's Skypivot in Pandapodium and they also have 24mm titanium spindle. Interesting enough :D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 06:29:05 AM by Dark17 »
rematistang jempoy (sprinter fred) from The Philippines