Author Topic: SP-M048  (Read 2225 times)

adri96

Re: SP-M048
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2024, 01:05:35 PM »
What happened? Something wrong with the frame?

poloskatek

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2024, 12:27:26 PM »
in the description in large letters it was indicated that customs was included in the transport costs in EU countries, complete with photos and logos, when the frame arrived I had to pay almost the same amount paid for the frame, obviously the seller took off from any responsibility because as in all non-transparent contracts it was indicated that if you use the Aliexpress courier you are at your expense, the thing that left me speechless is that Aliexpress didn't even comment on my complaints and calmly rejected my refund request , the seller strangely modified the pages by removing images and references to the fact that customs costs were not paid, so let's say that seriousness is not part of this system

adri96

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2024, 01:14:32 PM »
Is well now that if you select the Aliexpress shipping method the item has to pay taxes. For avoiding taxes the normal thing is to sellect seller shiping method, these way the packet enter EU by Luxemburg and taxes are avoided.
This is for all aliexpress items, not only for frames

poloskatek

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2024, 03:07:23 AM »
à mon sens, ils auraient dû nous indiquer et nous informer précisément à ce sujet, au prix que j'ai payé j'aurais certainement eu un cadre mieux fini

kinwild

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2024, 02:15:02 AM »
That's screwed indeed.
But why didn't you open a dispute? The seller doesn't provide you with after-sell support/warranty and ghosting you, so you have nothing to lose already. You could request a refund for the wrong color and defective BB thread. Now since you mentioned that you already got extra damage from home service, it probably could be a bit more challenging to state your point but still doable for a color refund at least.

I´m already waiting for paypal response, the seller was SPCYCLE itself and they only offer me a new frame if I pay for the shipping again (140 USD), I think that´s too much for a 300 USD product and no warranty about the frame, if it comes wrong again, should I pay again for the shipping...it makes no sense at all.
Also I contacted the seller since the arrival of the wrong color and damaged thread, but the seller told me to install the bottom bracket more than once, of course it was not possible due to the wrong thread I went to a professional workshop to have a letter from them, so I bet no warranty is void whatsoever.
It´s a pity because if the manufacturer want to grow it´s a good opportunity to show that they warranty their products.
The seller is registered in chinertown and telling that they will fulfill its warranty obligations, but not the case for me it seems, if they decide to do so I will inform you all.

@spcycle