Other Resources > After The Ride

Flakey Aliexpress App!

(1/2) > >>

Tijoe:
I put on the Aliexpress app on my Android tablet about 5 months ago.   Starting around 5 days ago, I have been running into more and more problems trying to go through my routine of collecting coins.   The app works fine for looking at items, putting items in my cart, and purchasing items.   But the coin section and the 3 games have been having more and more problems.  (Go-Go Match, Merge Boss, and Play and win.)   In my coin section, I can collect my daily 70 coins, but when I click on the "earn more coins" icon, my app reboots.   Almost the exact same thing is happening with the 3 games.  I open a game from either the coins icon or via my account icon and when the program loads to about, 80%, the app reboots or locks up.

I have rebooted my tablet and reinstalled the Aliexpress App and this doesn't help.  I have checked to see that I have the latest software updates, I have cleaned up the tablet's memory and unused files and checked/cleaned up the memory.   None of this helps.   

I am fairly sure that it is the Aliexpress app. 

Because of this, I can't play the games and get the highest level of bonuses.  I keep resetting to day 1 levels.    I feel like I already waste too much time collecting coins, but the problem  is irritating me enough that I may abandon the App altogether. 

Anyone else having problems like these?

Edit:  Opening games was also becoming very slow before these other problems manifested.

Wet Noodle:
Totally not what you asked, but still: Try the More-Coins thing in a mobile browser instead and you might save a few seconds here and there ...
Also, with an actual browser, you can easily switch user agents to get another 40 coins at the desktop version of the site. Last but not least, TABBED BROWSING! I mean, holy F, ali is just not usable without tabs.

I would only use the app for stuff that just doesn't work in a regular browser (like some of the games or extra 5 coins when you check order status updates and such).

Tijoe:
I use my web browser on my laptop to get 40 daily coins and perform 90% of my searches and purchases.  I started using the app to get access to additional coins.  The games have been fun, for a while, but are getting old.  Playing the games generates a lot of bonus coins.   If it continues to be so difficult to be able to play the games I'll stop wasting my time because so much time is wasted trying to open and play them.

Edit: I opened my app and tried to access one of the games. Aliexpress says:  "webpage not available".  Perhaps China data collectors realize I am using a tablet dedicated to the app and they don't have any other data they can glean from me, so they are cutting me off.   ;D

jonathanf2:
After a certain amount of coins, I think it's a waste of time. It's not like you can apply $1000 USD worth of coins at one time.

Tijoe:

--- Quote from: jonathanf2 on March 05, 2024, 11:37:47 AM ---After a certain amount of coins, I think it's a waste of time. It's not like you can apply $1000 USD worth of coins at one time.

--- End quote ---
I don't disagree...

I discovered something.  I was up early yesterday and all the games opened up and were moving fast.  Then at around 9:00am Mountain time, the app shifted into the same messed up modes:  Web page not available, or the game almost opening then resetting and trying to open again.  The app rebooting...

Perhaps it has something to do with their servers and how busy they are.

Edit:  At 9:10am Mountain time today, the App stopped working again for playing games.  I was trying to get through my routine of playing games, and now I can't continue.   :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version