Author Topic: Winowsports TT-119 - New Disc Time Trial Frameset  (Read 792 times)

Winowsports TT-119 - New Disc Time Trial Frameset
« on: March 10, 2024, 10:59:24 PM »
Have been checking AliExpress every few months in the hope of a cheap(er) disc TT frame coming to the market. My prayers have finally been answered: the TT-119.

http://www.winowsports.com/product/disc-brake-carbon-tt-frame-TT119-road-disc-frame-triathlon-frame.html

BSA BB, clearance for 32c! tires, support for standard stems and mechanical shifting, and relatively modern geometry.

Has anyone had experience with other Winow frames or know who they've done ODM work for? I see it being resold by BXT, but no one else, and the geo seems unique to them.

I am planning to inquire about the price of a frameset without the basebar and extensions and may likely pull the trigger if it's low enough, but would love to learn more before if possible.

ejump0

Re: Winowsports TT-119 - New Disc Time Trial Frameset
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 12:31:46 AM »
just to share that im currently building my TT912, and for the stem part, TanTan can source me the same 2piece stem+ 31.8 basebar as on the winow 119 instead of the integrated monoriser basebar that they advertised (if this is your requirement)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 04:05:33 AM by ejump0 »

TidyDinosaur

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 02:46:24 AM »

Has anyone had experience with other Winow frames or know who they've done ODM work for? I see it being resold by BXT, but no one else, and the geo seems unique to them.

The Hygge Model S is also a Winow frame. You can look up the thread here. There are no problems with that frame as I know of so far (I have one myself).

Casio20

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 06:22:35 PM »
How much does it cost

Serge_K

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2024, 05:00:47 PM »
I bought 2 frames from Winow. The other 2 are Long teng. I prefer the LT, but they're very similar. If I have to nitpick, The LT had better BB tolerances (one of the Winow frames, the BB on 1 frame got in too easy compared to the other 3 frames), the Winow seatpost is too thin to house the er9 battery (irrelevant to you, but pretty annoying).
They're all fine though. Havent ridden the Winow ones, but i doubt i could tell the difference. My friends are happy but it's still winter and they havent ridden much. The geometry is a bit more aggressive on the winow, but that's irrelevant to your situation.
They're bomb proof aero frames for c.80kg dudes, basically.

noodleshop

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 12:20:09 PM »
I bought 2 frames from Winow. The other 2 are Long teng. I prefer the LT, but they're very similar. If I have to nitpick, The LT had better BB tolerances (one of the Winow frames, the BB on 1 frame got in too easy compared to the other 3 frames), the Winow seatpost is too thin to house the er9 battery (irrelevant to you, but pretty annoying).
They're all fine though. Havent ridden the Winow ones, but i doubt i could tell the difference. My friends are happy but it's still winter and they havent ridden much. The geometry is a bit more aggressive on the winow, but that's irrelevant to your situation.
They're bomb proof aero frames for c.80kg dudes, basically.

Love the tractor frame :D which model is that?

Serge_K

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2024, 08:10:25 AM »
Love the tractor frame :D which model is that?

LT268. Love that bike :)

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 10:28:49 AM »
Ended up ordering during the last day of the sale. Opted for custom painting so it will be a bit before I receive the frame. Will post on the build process and result once completed!