Author Topic: Welcome to Chinertown - Introduce Yourself!  (Read 211090 times)

danved

Re: Welcome to Chinertown - Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #390 on: November 13, 2023, 03:51:58 PM »
Hey everyone,
I am 26 yo from Norway and I am planning to build my first full suspension bike using the Lightcarbon LCFS918 and a set of their carbon wheels. I am very excited for it and intend to post some photos on the LCFS918 thread once I am finished.

I own a road bike with a "China" frame (from DengFu, but don't remember the model) which I built many years ago, and a hardtail 29er built using an Venzo alu frame.
I'm really looking forward to stepping up to a premium carbon full suspension and carbon wheels.

poloskatek

« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2024, 02:01:47 AM »
Hi, I'm writing from Italy. I have a Yoeleo G21 frame which I don't mind. Now I've decided to build myself a mtb and I bought a Spcycle. Looking for info, I discovered this interesting context of the world. I thank you and I hope that a constructive exchange can arise.

Megaride

« Reply #392 on: February 14, 2024, 06:32:29 AM »
Hi, I’m from Engerland. I want to build a short travel full sus and have no idea which frame to get. Hoping to find a frame that doesn’t need bodging when it arrives and doesn’t need random hard-to-find parts.

J.BL

« Reply #393 on: Today at 04:26:55 AM »
43, from the Netherlands
Riding and building bikes since 1996

Preference is Enduro/Lift assisted, but with young kids (and large distances to cover to go to the mountains) currently it's mostly gravel, XC and some enduro.
Lurking for quite som time, on which I based the decision to build up my first Chinese carbon full suspension. Which rips :D