Author Topic: Build bike race/endurance  (Read 263 times)

Dr.J

Build bike race/endurance
« on: June 26, 2024, 05:20:37 AM »
Hello everyone, Im new here. Soon i'll start to buy parts for my road bike, got a some research on aliexpress and youtube. It's biggest trap. Some days ago i;ll definitly go for Hygge model S but day after day when i watched some YT staff start to thinking about " Is Aero bike good for me?" I don't want to be a prawn on bike. So I do another research for more like race/endurance bike and find Spcycle sp-053d. It looking good and not agressive like the hygge. Try to figure it out with compare geomtry and how they looks, let's be truth everyone loves cool looking bike and we watch at them as much as we can. I'm deffinytly not a pro, but i like to ride fast but without any hurts on my body. Im 185cm, inner leg about 89 i'f im correct. So from hygge size L and from Spcycle i think XL should be ok. What can you say about it?

Re: Build bike race/endurance
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2024, 06:07:08 AM »
Best to get, find, or borrow a bike you know the size works for you and then use a comparison site like https://geometrygeeks.bike/ to help decide between the frames you're looking to purchase. For the cost of the frames, I think using your best educated guess with as much information that you could find would be worth the time investment. Otherwise, that's money down the drain.