Author Topic: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets middle year discount promotion  (Read 5088 times)

Leon Hu

Hello dear friends, have a nice day! This is Leon from www.yuananbike.com。Half a year has passed, are you planning on purchasing new carbon wheelsets for your bikes? And our factory is conducting year-end promotions. Unprecedented huge discounts, free spare spokes, free DIY stickers, free hub upgrades, and many other benefits are just waiting for you. We are the manufacturer of Exxxxwheels. In addition to this, we are also a supplier to many international brands. Such as Roxx, and Hxxx, FFXX,Stxxxx,Clasxxxxxx,Exxxxwhxxx,etc.Recently we have been running a Year-end promotion.UNI series ultralight carbon rim+RD13/RD17 ratchet system hub/Novatec D411/412 HUB+pillar wing 20 spoke+tubeless valves+tubeless tape. We need 4xx-5xx USD+tax-included channel shipping to EU countries/USA. UNI ultralight carbon wheelset with 21-23mm internal width, and 28-33mm external width.40mm depth just 1289+-30g. UNI 45:1309+-30g.UNI 50:1329+-30g. UNI65:1489+-30g. Also, the carbon-spoke wheelset is at a discount. Such as the 40mm depth carbon-spoke wheelset just 1260g+-30g.All the carbon wheelsets are more than 3X% off. The Gravel/MTB /3/4/5/6- spoke carbon wheelsets are also in promotion—with the best cost-effective price. Any interested friends can contact me at any time. Hope our friends all don't miss it! Whatsapp:+8615738274372. Email:sales@yuananbike.com.

rasch

Re: Yuanan Carbon fiber wheelsets middle year discount promotion
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2024, 12:14:18 PM »
I completely recommend Leon's service! Very good and reliable and good quality. Looking forward to have a frame developed by your company too!

pavlo.k

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 03:07:07 PM »
can recommend Leon and Yuanan as well. Bought 4 wheelsets so far: rd13 + uni50 marble finish for myself and two rd13 + uni50 matte for my frieds. all with pillar wing20 spokes
Marble wheelset weight is 1366g. matte finish wheelsets 1360g and 1367g. Still waiting for a gravel wheelset to arrive.
Delivery to Europe takes around 1 month from the payment. The wheels are very well built, you also get tubeless tape and valves in the box which is a nice touch.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 08:51:05 AM by pavlo.k »

ChinerStevie

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 03:48:41 PM »
Hi, what gravel wheelset configuration did you choose?

pavlo.k

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 12:04:20 AM »
Hi, what gravel wheelset configuration did you choose?

I went for YAG-45 ultralight rims. 45mm depth, 31mm external and 24mm internal width rd13 hubs and pillar wing 20 spokes. promised weight is 1375 +- 30g

Avalius

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2024, 01:56:31 AM »
Can recommend this to, running a gravel wheelset bought from Leon. Multiple UCI events and they are bombproof!
"You can't be sad while riding a bicycle."

Rehblick

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2024, 02:56:38 PM »
Which type of hubs did you chooses?

Fatbonzo

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2024, 01:53:37 AM »
Can recommend this to, running a gravel wheelset bought from Leon. Multiple UCI events and they are bombproof!

I just pulled the trigger yesterday. 32mm outer width.
Hopefully they arrive fast.
He advised the RD07 hub, told him I was willing to pay more, but he said it's durable and he doesn't see a benefit in choosing something else.
Was 456$ with PayPal fee.

max_chill

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2024, 12:56:09 PM »
Just got my UNI45s via FedEx yesterday. It took right at 30 days from order to receipt. Leon is not the most responsive, but he does eventually respond.

Seem like nice build quality. Weighed in right at 1330g. Wheels were packed well. Finishing up the build today and will report back after I put some miles on them.

One thing I will say is that I've never had a set of tires mount so easy as on these wheels!

Takiyaki

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2024, 01:37:00 PM »
Just got my UNI45s via FedEx yesterday. It took right at 30 days from order to receipt. Leon is not the most responsive, but he does eventually respond.

Seem like nice build quality. Weighed in right at 1330g. Wheels were packed well. Finishing up the build today and will report back after I put some miles on them.

One thing I will say is that I've never had a set of tires mount so easy as on these wheels!
Can you post some photos of these?

Takiyaki

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2024, 01:46:18 PM »
OK, very strange, just sent an email and they said Leon Hu is no longer with Yuanan? Anyone hear about this?

patliean1

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2024, 03:01:58 PM »
OK, very strange, just sent an email and they said Leon Hu is no longer with Yuanan? Anyone hear about this?

What if he never was, and was simply an independent agent disguised as an employee?  ;D

Rehblick

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2024, 03:02:34 PM »

I got the same information about Leon.

kubackje

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2024, 03:22:50 AM »
Fuckin hell it's not looking good. My first contacts with Leon was on official yuanan email sales@yuananbike.com. he contacted me after I've used the form on their website. I've ordered wheels and all was good. If he had access to the email and messages he clearly was with them.

But now there is a problem because I've ordered a new pair of wheels on 27.07.2024 with carbon spokes etc. and since then Leon was ghosting me and after few weeks replied that factory informed me they don't have those carbon spokes and need to outsource then bla bla bla. I demanded refund and he basically disappeared after promising it will be done this week.

What's most stupid from me side is that I've chose the option "friends and family" on Paypal and now basically I think I may just lost 800$

Fatbonzo

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2024, 03:45:10 AM »
Obviously same here.
I paid with PayPal fee, but I doubt it'll help, PayPal is famous for not stepping in.
Haven't heard back from Cassie (new sales contact) either.