Author Topic: Road biased Gravel frame with UDH?  (Read 735 times)

gints

Road biased Gravel frame with UDH?
« on: July 29, 2024, 08:32:21 PM »
Hey - I am looking to get a frame to do a SRAM Eagle T-Type Transmission mullet build, with SRAM Rival or Force levers/cranks. These require the frame to support the UDH (Universal Derailler Hanger).

I am 185cm and heavy. I am looking for more road biased (have a steel gravel bike for offroad/touring), but still comfortable geometry, so not overly aggressive. Tire clearance is not important.

So far I have found:
SPCYCLE G068 - Has UDH. Understand is based on Canyon Grail, reach looks quite long and geometry a bit too aggressive
Carbonda CFR505 - Has UDH. Good reputation. Geometry looks perhaps more suitable. Not sure what the difference is with the SL model and webpage is hard to navigate.
Carbonda CFR707 - Similar to 505. Maybe more aggressive.

Having an AXS Mullet is required but I suppose may not need to be T-Type Transmission, which opens many more options and is a bit overwhelming. I have also looked at the Winow GF23/SP G058 if I went this way.

What other models should I add to my research list? I am in Singapore if that helps in terms of delivery/cost/currency.