Author Topic: My build CS-GR01  (Read 1071 times)

My build CS-GR01
« on: September 02, 2024, 01:24:00 PM »
Hi guys,
I will show you my bike and the parts I used.
First I bought the frame and wheel set on xmcarbonspeed.com. I chatted there with Peter. The service was decent I he advised me very good. I did order the frame set (frame, fork, headset, seat post and handlebar)  and the wheel set at 02.07. The boxes arrived 15.08. Everything was packaged save.
I bough everything else on Aliexpress
Im using the Sensah SRX pro g12 HDR group.
The Crankset I from Senicx 42T GR4  and a Sunshine Cassette 12 speed 11T-42T. They delivered to me old and rusty break pads, but they still breaking well.
The breakdiscs are from Meroca.
I bought the sattle from Ryet “Carbon EVA” it is more comfortable than expected.
I’m using Continental Terra Speed 35mm tires tubeless. Also very comfortable.

All in all im Happy with my new bike.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 01:32:19 PM by Pawelpipowitsch »

Ludo

Re: My build CS-GR01
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 01:47:57 PM »
That’s a nice build!

viktorN

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2024, 08:44:35 AM »
Interesting frame, how was the internals of the frame? Clean/ wrinkly/ mixed bag?

Cheers

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2024, 02:07:15 AM »
I’m not sure about your question but i will try to answer right. The rooting through the frame was very easy. I think the frame is really clean because there was nothing weird i found.

SillyMochi

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 11:50:44 AM »
Did you encounter any issues during the build? Something that didn't work as you expected?

rockerplates.de

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2024, 12:14:37 PM »
Hi guys,
I will show you my bike and the parts I used.
First I bought the frame and wheel set on xmcarbonspeed.com. I chatted there with Peter. The service was decent I he advised me very good. I did order the frame set (frame, fork, headset, seat post and handlebar)  and the wheel set at 02.07. The boxes arrived 15.08. Everything was packaged save.
I bough everything else on Aliexpress
Im using the Sensah SRX pro g12 HDR group.
The Crankset I from Senicx 42T GR4  and a Sunshine Cassette 12 speed 11T-42T. They delivered to me old and rusty break pads, but they still breaking well.
The breakdiscs are from Meroca.
I bought the sattle from Ryet “Carbon EVA” it is more comfortable than expected.
I’m using Continental Terra Speed 35mm tires tubeless. Also very comfortable.
bronko kulitschka would be proud!

All in all im Happy with my new bike.