Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Cyclocross Frames, Wheels & Components

Cyclocross Build Advice

(1/2) > >>

davidriddel:
G'day,

Has anyone built a chiner cyclocross yet? If so, do you have any advice on the various frames available, brake options and (my nemesis!) crankset/chainline considerations?

Cheers

Dave

davidriddel:
Well, I went with Yoeleo (yoeleobikes.com) again for my fourth chiner carbon frame, and first cyclocross build -- a 49cm frame for my daughter.

Delivery was 4 days to my door (China to Australia). Very straight forward build, with most parts from chainreactioncycles.com , plus a few odds and ends from the LBS.

Shimano 105 drivetrain and STI shifters, Shimano CX77 cable discs.

cmh:

--- Quote from: davidriddel on May 10, 2015, 09:12:36 AM ---Well, I went with Yoeleo (yoeleobikes.com) again for my fourth chiner carbon frame, and first cyclocross build -- a 49cm frame for my daughter.

Delivery was 4 days to my door (China to Australia). Very straight forward build, with most parts from chainreactioncycles.com , plus a few odds and ends from the LBS.

Shimano 105 drivetrain and STI shifters, Shimano CX77 cable discs.

--- End quote ---

Looks nice! Sorry I missed the original post. I have a "kinda" chiner 'cross bike - it's a Nashbar aluminum frame with a carbon fork. It's gone through several iterations including flat-bar commuter, but is now a reasonable facsimile of a 'cross bike, with skinny knobbies and all. Your build looks far nicer than mine. :)

WorkingHPRs:
Nice looking bike, looking for an excuse to replace my Boardman CX Team at some point. Are you (& your daughter!) still pleased with it? Anything unexpected?

carbonazza:
And if it is not too much to ask... how tall is your daughter and how that frame size fits her?
One of my son just asked for a cyclocross for his birthday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version