Author Topic: Fat Tire!  (Read 2469 times)

outriding9800

Fat Tire!
« on: May 13, 2015, 11:20:51 PM »
Lawnmower..

Lol did some garbage picking (yes i have no class and proud of it) tossed some wheels from harbor freight on it and it pushes like a dream..

Patrick C.

Re: Fat Tire!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:40:42 PM »
Shouldn't you replace that steel deck with a carbon fiber one?  Probably shave off a couple of pounds!

cmh

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »
Lawnmower..

Lol did some garbage picking (yes i have no class and proud of it) tossed some wheels from harbor freight on it and it pushes like a dream..

I come from a long line of garbage pickers (my grandfather put the "dive" in dumpster diving) so no worries. I like to see stuff get recycled vs. trashed.

Now as for the fat tired lawnmower, I'll go ahead and file it in the damn-good-idea/why-didn't-I-think-of-that bin. :D Brilliant!

cmh

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
Shouldn't you replace that steel deck with a carbon fiber one?  Probably shave off a couple of pounds!

:D

Not carbon fiber or fat tires, but when I found some rust of the deck of an old lawnmower, I did it up proper riceboy style and repainted it with racing stripes and and stickers.

Patrick C.

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 02:47:46 PM »
Nice!  That probably shaves 10 minutes off your grass cutting time :)

cmh

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 08:04:52 PM »
Nice!  That probably shaves 10 minutes off your grass cutting time :)

Actually it added quite a bit. Took so long to do the repaint the yard looked more like a jungle. I'd mow about 20 feet and have to empty the bag. :D