Author Topic: Peter of Carbon Speed less available next few days  (Read 6113 times)

MTB2223

Peter of Carbon Speed less available next few days
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:10:07 AM »
Peter will become a daddy within a couple of days, so he won't reply as quickly as normal to his email or skype.

He asked me to inform you all, because he was in a hurry.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:16:34 AM by MTB2223 »

Patrick C.

Re: Peter of Carbon Speed less available next few days
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 08:23:11 AM »
Congrats Peter!

TedS123

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:35:14 AM »
Yeah, congratulations! Hope you can take time to enjoy your family - our bikes can wait  :)

byrt

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 07:12:14 PM »
congratulations! all the best for you and your family

cmh

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
Congratulations, Peter!

dzieva

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 12:32:31 PM »
I have purchased an IP-057 frame with Bert, after I sent the money already do 12 days and they did not respond more emails, also sent to Peter and he also does not answer, I'm thinking I lost my money.

MTB2223

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 12:39:32 PM »
I have purchased an IP-057 frame with Bert, after I sent the money already do 12 days and they did not respond more emails, also sent to Peter and he also does not answer, I'm thinking I lost my money.
Don't worry! They've got Chinese National Day holiday and they are back on the 8th of October.
Bert and Peter are very reliable vendors. So, please be patient.
My experience is that Peter is replying faster than Bert, but they always reply.

PeterXu

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 06:17:57 PM »

You must have sent the email to my previous email when I was with Xmiplay,  peter@xmiplay.cn  ,  right ?

I have left Xmiplay for 7 months, now my email address is petercycles@foxmail.com , I replied all my mails during our vacation, you should have got my response if you sent the email to my new email address.

Bertzhong

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 04:45:42 AM »
Hi, dear Mr Dzieva,
wish you are fine and thanks for your attention.
Yep, so sorry that big problem and trouble before!
Actually, I replied all email as quick as possible, excpet for the weekend.   I have to tell you guys, my wife and daughter locate in another city, about 200KM from Xiamen, and my daughter is only 3 years old, I have to go back to my home every weekend and take care of them. and it is not very convenient of the internet available.
you know, city to city , it is not easy love and family . but family is very important for me.
thanks all of you .
best regards!