Author Topic: My CS-N019 build  (Read 26607 times)

wind_dre

Re: My CS-N019 build
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »
Yes. Just email Peter.

Thanks !! Already done !! I only have to wait for his reply !!

wind_dre

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 04:32:42 AM »
Hi all !!

I've already ordered my frame (CS-N019) and different components (wheelset (DTSwiss BR2250), XT brakes, SRAM GX rear derraileur, 11s cassette (10-42) & shifter.)
Regarding the crankset, I think that I can use 170mm spindle (but I'm not sure).

@grebnet wich is the chain line rear ??

Could you please make some measurements in your frame ?? The rear end is 197 mm ?
And additionally I need the outer distance between chainstays in a point 190mm far form the center of the BB. I need this in order to determine if there is enough clearance for use Race Face Aeffect crakns with 170mm spindle. With this crankset the Chain Line (flipping the chain ring) can achieve 74,5 mm.

Wich is your chain line in the rear wheel ?? My calculations are 74,5 mm, but I'm not sure cause I didn't receive the frame and wheels yet !!

Thks

Arcogow

My CS N019 build
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 08:36:56 PM »
Thanks for the advice. Im thinking of going under the frame to make it easier to build although it looks like it wouldnt fit up too bad following the original routing as its a bit shorter in length. Ill give the inside stinger a go.

wind_dre

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2020, 03:19:54 AM »
Dear all,

just to inform for those who have the frame from Carbon speed. the number CS-N019. I broke the rear hanger and Peter does not have replacement, but he told me that carbonal and xmiplay are still sending this frame.
I found the rear derrailleur hanger here:

Hanger 03 link: https://www.carbonal.com.cn/carbon-bike-parts/accessories/bicycle-rear-derailleur-hanger-03.html

The frame is Rover 26: https://www.carbonal.com.cn/carbon-fatbike/framesets/carbon-26er-fatbike-frameset-rover-26.html

Bye