Author Topic: Defective Carbon Parts Component Supplier  (Read 3166 times)

Jay Sandford

Defective Carbon Parts Component Supplier
« on: March 02, 2016, 01:45:05 PM »
Buyers BEWARE of Bicycle Parts Fraud from Asia…
I purchased a full carbon road bike handlebar from RXL SL China.
The bar was defective with a hole in the internal cable routing line. I sent the Vendor a picture and description. The bar was never used. They will not replace, refund, nor honor their warranty for their defective bar, though I agreed to pay further shipping charges. They will not answer to my emails.
The following companies and addresses are all related.
- Shenzhen Junling Trading Co., Ltd
-RXL SL Co., Ltd
www. rxlsl.com
-JL–BicycleParts Co., Ltd
www.utradeshop.com
-Bicycletoparts Co., Ltd
They sell their products directly, and on Aliexpress, eBay, and DHgate websites.
My opinion … Avoid these related RXL SL companies and websites for bicycle components.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:31:08 AM by Jay Sandford »

Carbon_Dude

Re: Defective Carbon Parts Supplier
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 06:40:09 PM »
Jay, welcome to Chinatown.  It's unfortunate that your first post is warning others about a Chinese vendor that did not honor their warranty.  If you read through the forums on Chinertown, you will see there are trusted vendors that many, many people have been very happy with.

I personally have had a warranty issue with Peter Xu who now has his own company (xmcarbonspeed.com) and the warranty request was handled very quickly and a refund was issued without a fuss.

Hopefully you will read through the Chinertown forums and learn more about the vendors who frequent our website.
2019 Stumpjumper Expert 29/27.5+
2017 Santa Cruz Stigmata
2017 Trek Stache 9.8 (29+)
2016 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Comp 6Fattie (27.5+) (Sold)
2016 Trek Stache 9 (29+) w/upgrades (Sold)
2014 -036 Full Suspension Chiner (Sold)
2013 -057 Hardtail Carbon Chiner (Sold)
Atlanta, GA