Author Topic: Chiner Components - Finds, Recommendations, Reviews, Knockoffs  (Read 61431 times)

Re: Chiner Components - Finds, Recommendations, Reviews, Knockoffs
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
I'm extremely happy with the one I got from "BIKEIN". It was around 15€, the weight is as advertised and the quality is good.

Calvino

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2018, 08:39:04 AM »
I got my carbon handlebars for my fully and my XC from either Rxl SL(look really nice IMO), elita one(also got my seatpost from them)and toseek(again interesting design)
Every bar ran me about 15€ or sth. Definitely below the 20€ mark

Bos

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2018, 03:28:21 AM »
Hi All

I am not sure If someone has asked this here. I am looking for a Aliexpress or OEM supplier that will supply me with a Bitex BX211R Boost - Rear hub.
Have any of you had a good experience going through a seller selling Bitex hubs. Most does not show this specific hub on their websites. It might be a newer product.

Bos

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2018, 03:57:15 AM »
Yes thanks thats the first one that pops up in Google.

The shop is in the states. I'm looking to go direct through China/Taiwan/HK vendor. The "Bikehubstore" sells these at 150$ while they should go for around 50-70$ on AliExpress.

bremerradkurier

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2018, 12:15:47 PM »

The shop is in the states. I'm looking to go direct through China/Taiwan/HK vendor. The "Bikehubstore" sells these at 150$ while they should go for around 50-70$ on AliExpress.

I've heard that in some cases Ali resellers will install questionable mainland Chinese bearings instead of better Japanese and Euro bearings.

ernestkus

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2018, 08:29:41 AM »

Some info from my wheelbuilder friend, a lot of taiwanese suppliers only want to sell large quantities. So, it's hard to find any new bitex or chosen hubs if you don't contact directly to the supplier. Bikehubstore is the only one I know selling bites hubs. It used to be a lot on ebay

Bhaalgorn

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2018, 01:49:09 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 02:53:22 AM by MTB2223 »

MTB2223

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2018, 02:58:06 AM »
About the saddle: I had two of this saddle, used by my son (8yr) and myself, both snapped at the same point after a while. It's comfortable, light, but not durable. I'm avoiding this one. See: http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,184.msg2835.html#msg2835
About the clamp: I'm using this as well, but recently one broke into pieces after two year of use. So, for this one, buy a spare one.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 03:06:38 AM by MTB2223 »

Bhaalgorn

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2018, 09:49:59 AM »
About the saddle: I had two of this saddle, used by my son (8yr) and myself, both snapped at the same point after a while. It's comfortable, light, but not durable. I'm avoiding this one. See: http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,184.msg2835.html#msg2835
About the clamp: I'm using this as well, but recently one broke into pieces after two year of use. So, for this one, buy a spare one.

Good feedback. I'll put it through the ringer this CX season. I'm a clunky remounter, so if it's going to break it'll be then.

Pack66

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2018, 11:03:10 AM »
I missed out on the Nashbar carbon bars. That hurts, I've not seen anything close to $40 from a reputable u.s. retailer. Tideace still going strong for those that have them?

velocyraptor

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »
Just wanted to leave a review for these Toseek carbon bars I bought recently (link at end of post). I ordered them off ebay from a seller called "bloodbike" that had really excellent reviews. The first pair of bars arrived after a few weeks and were unfortunately damaged by USPS (you could tell the bars had been dragged across the ground from the damage on the bars). I got in contact with the seller, provided pictures, and got a response within a day (seller is based in China). The seller apologized and sent me a new pair of bars without asking for the old set back (they told me I could keep them, so I have some mostly intact bars I can do some tests on if I so choose). The new bars arrived within a few weeks in perfect condition. Haven't had a chance to ride with them yet, as they are for a new build, but if you are looking for some Toseek parts and want a vendor, bloodbike is very good.

Seller: https://www.ebay.com/usr/bloodbike

Bars: https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOSEEK-Carbon-MTB-Mountain-Road-Bike-Bicycle-Riser-flat-Handlebar-31-8-580-760mm/272658251479?hash=item3f7bb2bed7:m:mMsuOafBUhyIXcvjR0-Qp4Q&var=571787442753