Chinese Carbon MTB > 26er & 27.5 (650b)

Any experience with the Workswell WCB-M-109(27.5ER) FS frame?

(1/11) > >>

Alcaid:
Hi,

Has anyone here bought the WCB-M-109 frame from Workswell?

http://www.workswellbikes.com/web/view/199.html

Molothi:
hello Alcaid

I'm interested in making a new build with a FS 27.5 frame, and this one .... looks to be a good option for me

it looks like the Specialized Camber....

the only "detail" that blocks me is the BB, only BB92 is available, and that means using a Shimano BBraket which I would avoid - I real prefer SRAM ones
SRAM GXP uses 22mm on one side and 24mm on the other side, so .... the bb92 does not fit :-(

is there someone here who would have a solution to mount a SRAM BB on a frame with a BB92?

thank you in advance

bxcc:
No experience with this particular frame but I have 2 others from WW and I would definitely get another if they had what I wanted. I say go for it.

--- Quote from: Molothi on August 05, 2016, 04:34:08 PM ---hello Alcaid

I'm interested in making a new build with a FS 27.5 frame, and this one .... looks to be a good option for me

it looks like the Specialized Camber....

the only "detail" that blocks me is the BB, only BB92 is available, and that means using a Shimano BBraket which I would avoid - I real prefer SRAM ones
SRAM GXP uses 22mm on one side and 24mm on the other side, so .... the bb92 does not fit :-(

is there someone here who would have a solution to mount a SRAM BB on a frame with a BB92?

thank you in advance

--- End quote ---

Put "gxp bb92" into your favorite search engine and you will get what you need. SRAM makes a BB92 GXP bottom bracket.

Molothi:
thank you bxcc

I found one  :)
In fact I did some search on my favorite resaler websites... and I did not pay attention enough on a comment/property for 2 of the results - I got it now

I have no reason not to got for it now  :)
I plan to pruchase it by end of the year, I' ll give some new about it when it will be on its way

Alcaid:
I ordered the frame a few days ago, looking forward to receiving it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version