Author Topic: ordering from China.....  (Read 4851 times)

huskydriver

ordering from China.....
« on: August 21, 2018, 06:03:51 AM »
I've ordered a few frames from China.  Can anybody tell me how they really operate?  Does anyone else feel like you order frames and take it with a grain of salt that you will get it or not.  I have not been disappointed yet and everything has came as ordered, but several things I wonder about.  Why do they have so many "agencies" selling frames with different prices?  Is the person you're dealing with really one individual person and is that really their name, I have a feeling it's several people using one name.  The Alibaba website when trying to order frames just seems so confusing.  I will contact suppliers and get emails from my "contact" from another agency and it's like they don't even know who I am.  Why does this not seem more straight forward and is it their goal to confuse me?

gohloum

Re: ordering from China.....
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 02:39:23 PM »
I can't speak for Alibaba, but I don know Peter Xu from CarbonSpeed is a real individual.  I was supposed to meet him last year at interbike, but I couldn't make it.  Someone I know was there and took a pic of his booth and he was there.

GossipStar

Re: ordering from China.....
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 02:32:47 AM »
idual.  I was supposed to mee