Author Topic: Miracle / MIRA FS822  (Read 2341 times)

jever98

Re: Miracle / MIRA FS822
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 01:19:39 PM »
Hi,

nice report! I was wondering what made you choose this particular frame, compared to brands with similar offerings that you know already (e.g., Carbonda 936 or 909)?

Cheers

hongbetta

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2024, 01:46:35 AM »
The only issue about this frame is it doesn't comes with UDH dropout. We wish that they will come out with an updated rear triangle with UDH dropout feature!

Boybiskit

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2024, 01:34:37 PM »

Hi,

nice report! I was wondering what made you choose this particular frame, compared to brands with similar offerings that you know already (e.g., Carbonda 936 or 909)?

Cheers

Good question! Mainly geometry, reputation (Mira / Miracle have been around a long time) and... I always like to try something different. We already have a Carbonda in the house (my son's bike) and I've previously had an Airwolf. Both were great, but I wanted to try something else. I am also impatient, and other brands' similar frames were not in stock at the time. The final thing for me was the very good communication over WhatsApp.

The only issue about this frame is it doesn't comes with UDH dropout. We wish that they will come out with an updated rear triangle with UDH dropout feature!

Agreed. At the moment it's not an issue because I'm running Shimano, but the option would be nice.