Author Topic: New Enduro Frame FS830  (Read 17048 times)

FullCarbonAlchemist

Re: New Enduro Frame FS830
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2022, 03:46:45 AM »
so any updates on this frame? any news regarding linkage?

At least one forum member has a Haideli 830 on the way. Other than that I’m not aware of anyone doing any builds yet, beyond the single one we’ve seen.

Stef Biggel

« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
At least one forum member has a Haideli 830 on the way. Other than that I’m not aware of anyone doing any builds yet, beyond the single one we’ve seen.

I got a mesage that i can pickup my Frame from the post station tomorrow after paying a lot of fee. So we should know more soon. If they send the right frame  ;).

Best Regards 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 01:21:02 PM by Stef Biggel »

FullCarbonAlchemist

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2022, 04:05:25 PM »
I got a mesage that i can pickup my Frame from the post station tomorrow after paying a lot of fee. So we should know more soon. If they send the right frame  ;).

Best Regards

That’s great news, can’t wait to see your build and thoughts on the frame!

Stef Biggel

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2022, 11:12:34 AM »
Ok folks, there is the miracules FS830 Frame:
For a first quick overview, it looks stabel and i can‘t detect any play n the link’s.
I opened all bearings, there is nearly no grase inside. 2 Bearings are maybe damaged, so i’ve to change them.

The Bearings are mostly in the Frame and the screwheads are big because the Conection Area is conical.

Pictures says more than words, so have a look to this:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:38:59 PM by Stef Biggel »

Stef Biggel

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2022, 11:18:02 AM »
My RockShox Reverb 150mm fits nearly complete in the Seattube.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:28:39 AM by Stef Biggel »

cybrsrce

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2022, 12:04:52 PM »
For a first quick overview, it looks stabel and i can‘t detect any play n the link’s.

Interested to follow along and see if the rear is stable.  Also see that you're doing a Shigura setup, my MT7 calipers have been in Frankfurt airport for a month :( 

FullCarbonAlchemist

« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2022, 12:29:41 PM »
I opened all bearings, there is nearly no grase inside. 2 Bearings are maybe damaged, so i’ve to change them.

The Bearings are mostly in the Frame and the screwheads are big because the Conection Area is conical.

Pictures says more than words, so habe a look to this:

Strange that bearings would arrive with issues already. Not sure how that’s even possible. Looks good otherwise though!

Stef Biggel

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2022, 12:33:17 PM »
Interested to follow along and see if the rear is stable.  Also see that you're doing a Shigura setup, my MT7 calipers have been in Frankfurt airport for a month :(

Oh, bad thing… hopefully you get the calipers soon. I look forward the shigura if it‘s really as good as everybody telling.

Maybe i’m not so representative for rear stability like you, because i ride more like a Lemur as an Gorilla

emu26

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2022, 02:44:14 PM »
Stef, are any of the bearings sealed or are they all open like the one in the close up photo?

Stef Biggel

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2022, 05:30:40 PM »
Stef, are any of the bearings sealed or are they all open like the one in the close up photo?

Hello Emu, all Bearings are sealed by a plasic cover, i have removed them to put grease inside.

Stef Biggel

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2022, 05:39:12 PM »
To fix the Damper the shockends are 8*22mm, rear & 8*22mm front!! Not 30 & 22 like the sellers told in description.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 03:28:14 AM by Stef Biggel »

Icyseanfitz

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2022, 05:55:26 PM »
Have you a link for the chainstay protector, it's lovely

oldtimermaher

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2022, 11:00:23 PM »
Fair Warning.  Ive had my share of liars and cheats in my dealings domestically and overseas.  But I have never experienced a more deceitful dealing than with Eddy and haidelibicycle.  I placed an order for an 831 frame early December.  But after reading all the negative reviews I quickly switched to the 830 frame.  I was assured the size I needed was in stock and the frame will be painted shortly.  After nearly 7 weeks of stalling (frame is being painted .....) I threatened to dispute the payment with paypal unless I received a shipment tracking for my address.  All of a sudden, someone made a mistake and only a black frame was available in my size.  I repeatedly asked to cancel the order and be refunded.  "Oh since you waited, we will send you a gift..." bull$it.   Finally, said in no uncertain terms, I was done with haidelibicycle and no longer want anything to do with them.  Eddy said refund was on the way.  Guess what no such refund or any acknowledgment.  I did file a dispute with paypal and provided the 10 pages of correspondence with Eddy (or whatever is his real name).  I dont know what will become of my payment.  Disregard this warning at you own expense.

emu26

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2022, 11:10:46 PM »
Fair Warning.  Ive had my share of liars and cheats in my dealings domestically and overseas.  But I have never experienced a more deceitful dealing than with Eddy and haidelibicycle.  I placed an order for an 831 frame early December.  But after reading all the negative reviews I quickly switched to the 830 frame.  I was assured the size I needed was in stock and the frame will be painted shortly.  After nearly 7 weeks of stalling (frame is being painted .....) I threatened to dispute the payment with paypal unless I received a shipment tracking for my address.  All of a sudden, someone made a mistake and only a black frame was available in my size.  I repeatedly asked to cancel the order and be refunded.  "Oh since you waited, we will send you a gift..." bull$it.   Finally, said in no uncertain terms, I was done with haidelibicycle and no longer want anything to do with them.  Eddy said refund was on the way.  Guess what no such refund or any acknowledgment.  I did file a dispute with paypal and provided the 10 pages of correspondence with Eddy (or whatever is his real name).  I dont know what will become of my payment.  Disregard this warning at you own expense.

Thanks for taking the time to advise people of your situation, I hope you get your money back through paypal. Please update when you get a final resolution, it's good for people to know about these types of situations.

Stef Biggel

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2022, 12:08:49 AM »
Have you a link for the chainstay protector, it's lovely

This chainstay protect was sticking on the frame when i’ve receive it. But it it to thin for noise protection.