Chinese Carbon Road Bikes > Road Bike Frames, Wheels & Components

Yishun R068D

<< < (9/9)

oleg:

--- Quote from: Serge_K on May 17, 2024, 01:41:00 AM ---Make sure you torque enough & use carbon paste.
If it's a tolerance thing, then consider using a soda can shim, or some fiberglass cloth.
Also consider greasing the thread of the plug, especially if you've sweated on it. The torque shouldn't go into turning the screw, the torque should go into pushing the expander into the seat post.
Afaik, save for crazy exceptions, "all" seatpost slipping is fixable.

--- End quote ---

Got the replacement seatpost from Yishun. Same story here, 70km ride, it is slipping.
Small piece of sandpaper did not helped. Carbon paste is still there and it is torqued enough.
This issue drives me nuts, otherwise frame is ok ...

PLA:

--- Quote from: oleg on June 08, 2024, 12:43:43 PM ---Got the replacement seatpost from Yishun. Same story here, 70km ride, it is slipping.
Small piece of sandpaper did not helped. Carbon paste is still there and it is torqued enough.
This issue drives me nuts, otherwise frame is ok ...

--- End quote ---

I have one of these frames so if there is anything I can do let me know.

gabbia:

--- Quote from: PLA on June 08, 2024, 05:54:15 PM ---I have one of these frames so if there is anything I can do let me know.

--- End quote ---
Can you please post some more pictures of the bike?
I have the quote from yoshin but befor buy I would like to see more pictures about the full bike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version