Chinese Carbon MTB > 29er

Epic Evo Clone

<< < (66/67) > >>

darkening:
All bearings in this frame are easy to replace using hand-made press-tool. Did it without any problems. Installed MAXX series from FUSHI.

darkening:

--- Quote from: monocongo on May 28, 2024, 07:46:39 AM ---replacement bolt for the rear shock mount would be $25.

--- End quote ---

You can buy any bolt and cut it to the size you need. Its the 5 minutes of work. I've replaced mine already.

darkening:

--- Quote from: darkening on May 17, 2024, 08:27:21 AM ---Got classical BB fail of glued in BSA caps... Frame from Airwolf. Lets see what will they say about this situation.

--- End quote ---
They said, that they will send me a new front triangle in June. Btw I glued this BSA cup back to frame with the epoxy(i dont have any other bike to ride atm) and it holds, but I wonder for how long  :D ;D

darkening:

--- Quote from: monocongo on May 28, 2024, 07:46:39 AM ---linkage bearings are crunchy already but they seem to be impossible to remove (as if they're glued in). I ended up breaking the bolt that attached the rear shock (see photo). I contacted Airwolf about this and they told me that the bearings should not be removed

--- End quote ---

please see my photos, with bearings removed/installed.

BeR:

--- Quote from: darkening on May 29, 2024, 12:26:27 PM ---They said, that they will send me a new front triangle in June. Btw I glued this BSA cup back to frame with the epoxy(i dont have any other bike to ride atm) and it holds, but I wonder for how long  :D ;D

--- End quote ---

Let us know when It will send.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version