Author Topic: Spcycle 2023 New Travel 120mm Super Light 29er full suspension frame  (Read 24539 times)

FedericoBettini

Re: Spcycle 2023 New Travel 120mm Super Light 29er full suspension frame
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2024, 05:47:24 AM »
For now I thank you. However, in November the frame arrived with a dropout with M1.5 thread and axle with M1 thread and I never received the correct components even though they were promised to me. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the spare parts but I'm still very saddened. On Thursday and Sunday I will not be able to participate in amateur competitions for which I have paid to register. I found myself with my ass on the ground and to get home I had to walk and push the bike lifting it for 17km.... If I think that I could have replaced the balance wheel with the new aluminum model and not have had any problems I get even more angry! For clarity, I must say that the frame has never had any accidents or falls. The pin broke while pedaling uphill. It is also true that the frame has traveled on many downhill mountain paths.

kinwild

Re: Spcycle 2023 New Travel 120mm Super Light 29er full suspension frame
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2024, 02:18:11 AM »
spcycle will fulfill its warranty obligations. We will send you the aluminum swingarm and carbon rear triangle for free.

It would be great that you fulfill your warranty obligations to the SP-M048 frame you sold me with wrong color, wrong cable guiding into frame and  the critical defect of a defective bottom bracket thread. T47 is not something you can repair anywhere but in the factory. Then you force me to try to install the bottom bracket and after it was not possible you went silence.