Author Topic: Cheap Chinese Gravel frames under USD 500  (Read 249 times)

Greenred

Cheap Chinese Gravel frames under USD 500
« on: May 17, 2024, 08:28:13 AM »
Hi all

I’m looking for the cheapest options of gravel frames including shipping below 400-500 USD.
It can be alloy, can be heavy, but it needs to be of good quality (safety).

Any ideas? To be clear, I mean the lowest pricing segment, ideally significantly below velobuild and co.

Cheers and ride on

jonathanf2

Re: Cheap Chinese Gravel frames under USD 500
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2024, 10:26:12 AM »
The BXT 135 gravel frame set is $345 USD right now with free shipping.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLk2N9o

SPCycle also has the G056 gravel frame which seems a bit more modern and I've seen this frame under other brands. (It's a bit more expensive, but I'd wait for an AliEx coupon sale).

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804503394359.html
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 07:29:18 PM by jonathanf2 »

Serge_K

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 11:07:53 AM »
Aluminium then. you can find cheap ass frames on Alibaba, you can order one as sample.
In carbon, to be significantly cheaper than velobuild is asking for trouble. We know velobuild is safe, but they are running a tight ship. they dont really do discounts, they dont really do marketing, they are a lean operator, they clearly compete on price.
If you buy the cheapest carbon frame you find on aliexpress, there's so much that can go wrong, the risk of time & energy you may have to waste trying to get shit to work...
China will absolutely sell you trash if you ask for it.

Greenred

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:46:07 AM »
I also tend more to aluminum. Any brands or frame models to recommend? They don’t seem popular on alibaba

sync1

« Reply #4 on: Today at 06:59:53 AM »
I also tend more to aluminum. Any brands or frame models to recommend? They don’t seem popular on alibaba

Tsunami GR02, thats a good aluminum frame.