Chinese Carbon MTB > Metal Frames

Titan Hardtail 2024

<< < (2/3) > >>

tripleDot:
If it's not too late, I would suggest a third water bottle mount under the down tube. It might come in handy, and it's not a bother if you don't use it.

Here's what I used with mine, a tool cannister...

nicklej:
I suppose its not too much to ask but I think it's too late. I did consider it but I've never had to use one before so doubt I'd need to. Thats a cool shot of your bike. Although yours was not made by Titan, have you been happy with your frame?

tripleDot:
Very happy with my 3 units from Waltly.

nicklej:
Don't have my phone on me, but my frame was despatched about 2 weeks ago. I think they quote abotu 45 days for shipping so I should have an update in late May.

Although my plans were to originally run a lefty fork, my decision has drifted. I had another front wheel built up to match the existing rear but this time with a non-boost front hub. I sourced a nice set of secondhand Rockshox Reba's and will try these too. I guess, i do like my lefty and how it looks but it makes sense to change to something standardised now.

The bike is being supplied with a titanium headset so thats something I don't need to source. I plan to order my KCNC seatpost topper shortly.

When the bike gets built, I'm gonna do a spruce up. Replace gear cables, rotors, pads, chain, cassette and chainring. I did get some Hope brakes to fit but I've never liked them...these were no different so up for sale they go.

nicklej:
My KCNC ISP topper arrived on wednesday so on my break I got to work building up the bike.

Getting there! Brake hoses defo need shortening at some point.

I took a long time measuring the cut in the seat tube. My topper only has 20mm of adjustment so definitely didn't want to take too much off! I had to cut 65.5mm off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version